Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Thanks pbc. I don't think its uti. I have no other uti symptoms. The pain is lower than the ribs, no fever, no pain while urinating, and although I'm going more I'm going a normal amount every time.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Genie, maybe it's stress? It can cause all kinds of changes in your body and hormones and that could be what caused AF to be weird and would explain body aches?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom, I haven't ruled out stress. But I've been reading up on ectopic pregnancy and concerned. Hopefully that can be ruled out on Monday.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Genie, it kind of sounds like you might be pregnant or it might be stress related. Did you test for pregnancy?

And wifey, I am with you, the weekend are especially hard for POAS addicts :), I just leave home and go mushroom picking, a walk by the ocean, or watch something funny and consuming on TV... I hope you are holding up ok...

AFM: I appologize for the negative vibes from the last couple of days, depression really got to me, but I am all better now, and no matter if AF comes or not I feel really hopeful.

User Image

10 years ago

Wifey - Yes. I'm only 10DPO today.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I'm having to fight the urge to test! Going to rent some movies with the hubby so hopefully that will help keep my mind off of it. Going to try to wait till day is due to test again. Nothing really new to report other than I'm 9 dpo today and I did have a lot of creamy cm today (had to go to bathroom and make sure af didn't come early cause of the wet feeling), temp still up for now, and some weird cramping on and off.

10 years ago

Felurian, thank you for the encouraging words!

Beautiful, thank you so very much!

Bammom, thank you... I am praying we both have them as well! :)

SMC, your time will come soon!

LuckyDuck, i'm sorry dear.. hang in there... I am praying you ahve a magical bean in there.

PBC, WOOHOOOOO! I am so excited for you!

AFM, just trying to relax this weekend and not think about it.. yeah right. All I can think about is this sweet miracle I am carrying and I just keep praying that this is the one we are meant to have.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=180531

I don't know what to say. I'm devastated

When should I expect to bleed?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: but u had a line few days ago?!? Maybe it is just a bad test. Fx!

Bfn for me :o(
Im sad. But dh will make sure i have a good day.
This week i should go to get fsh levels checked.

Is anyone starting july baby board so we can all join? If not i can get it started in few days!

It will happen for all of us! !!

Baby dust

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Bammom - we're here for you! Don't give up.

I had my blood drawn at 9 this morning. They said they'd have the results in about an hour, but only the dr could tell me what they are. Should I try to call today and get someone to give me the results, or wait until Monday when they're in the office?

GVMDL - good luck when you have your tests run. Fingers crossed for both of us!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo