Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies! A few of you wanted to see another test. So it's early morning here in Australia, so it's a new DPO:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test177048

I'm trying to not get too excited (I know the chances of it sticking aren't 100%), but I'm also thinking of ways to tell the mister.

luckyduck - I hear you! There was quite a few times over the last few cycles that I knew I had O (I get a tell tale pain on either side) and the DP wasn't in the mood. So I can totally sympathise!

OK, better run off and do the shopping before I start work.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm sorry, myluckyduck, I can totally understand why you'd be bummed. Is there anyway you can plead with your hubby to "take one for the team" since this is THE day? Or maybe you can massage his sore hockey muscles, and one thing will lead to another, and... hah! sorry! I've been reading too many romantic comedy novels recently. GL!!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

myluckyduck: sorry my dear. My heart goes to you. I can relate with your disappointment as I had that happened to me... It is hard as it is and to be having to remind our SO of the importance of this act is tough.. Some guys yes can be very insensitive, I hope it is not your case babe. But others as sweet as they can be they just don't understand... Not a bad thing... we women understand and deal with the emotional better than the guys, their simplistic way of seeing life is also a defense mechanism. I don't know.
I second wife's suggestion though... Maybe send him some texts to warm him up ad wait for him with a cold beer, a nice lingerie and get it done...
And most of all, enjoy it!

FX for you dear!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

@myluckyduck - the ladies have given some good advice! Try not to dwell on how you know he'll be too tired. Just try to make it fun! Guys definitely don't think the same way we do, and even if they know what days are important to try to hit, they may still not give it the same priority we do. Not because they don't care, but because they aren't the ones walking around noticing all the signs and symptoms, and marking another month off the calendar. Have fun, and good luck to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello all,

I see lots of new folks have made their way onto the forum. I took a few weeks off again for various reasons. DH and I have been ttc for 1 yr and I've been visiting the forum off and on since February. We will both be 30 (his bday is next Friday) I watch CM and take B6 to lengthen my 24-26 day cycle. I've found that AF is less brutal since starting B6 in June.

So... I hope everyone is doing well. I should technically be on the May board still. AF was due on Monday the 16. This is the latest I have ever been at CD 29/17dpo.

I'm cautiously waiting to test because of prior cp. I'm constantly asking myself "did my cervix just drop?" "Is that AF making her appearance?" Ugh...fx.

Luck to you ladies!

10 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, Ladies. I'll see how things go! However, he FINALLY started taking his daily vitamin and maca root I've been begging him to start taking!! I seem to have a higher sex drive than he does!! LOL. One step at a time, I guess...but at the same time we're not getting any younger here...

GL & Baby Dust!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

ttcteacher - glad to have you back! I hope you get that May due date! FX'd for you!

10 years ago

Myluckyduck : same here w maca root. I got all the increased sex drive, dh not even a little!!!! Lol
I think maca root is a great stuff but dh can't keep up w me lol!
I stopped taking after ovulation but not sure if needs to be taken through the cycle. Need to pull that post from pcb90 again...

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

hey how is everyone doing. ive been swamp at work. so taking time out this morning to check in.

GVMDL- crazy how they spoke to u.but glad you getting answers. I took my temp the whole cycle it took the disappointment out of testing. when my temp drop i kneww af was coming.

SWEETS- let us know ASAP!
LUCKY -SORRY
ACRITHON- (spelled wrong) whats the 411

AFM. SORE BOOBS!! my due date was moved to 4-28-14.but since im having a -lan c-section i will have the baby at 39wks. go back oct 15 for 3month check up.only gain 9lbs. not enough but good. did you know once yo become preggers you have to warm up lunch meat a few seconds because there is some type of bacteria that grows on there..YUCK!! I walk alot trying to get/stay in shape.super tired. ok got Pt coming in. feel free to email me donyetta.howard@gmail.com i answer emails often.
LOVE YALL!

10 years ago

So had finally got a higher temp. Not an extremely high temp, but high for me. I am just wondering how accurate my temps are being orally taken. The past two mornings I have woke up with a sore throat like I am mouth breathing while I sleep or something probably due to a little stuffy nose I got going on.

I am thinking that if we don't conceive this cycle, that I may try temping vaginally and start from Day 1 of my cycle. I just think that for me, that might be more accurate.

But I am considering myself 2 dpo today (O'd on 9/18) based on all my symptoms... 9/17 and 9/18 positive opks w/ cramping/twinge/sharp, but mild pain on left side... and 9/19 negative opk... today CP is medium everything, like it's working it's way to firm and closed. CM is sticky/pasty.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo