Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 905 Replies | Last Page

10 dpo BFN. my neighbor just had a baby..adorable. i just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms and it is a very good possibility that day will never come. praying for our baby and hoping that it is just too early. symptoms are really vague right now and i am not sure, only thing really unusual is my appetite i seem to be ravenous at times and not hungry at all other times..

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

I don't see anything on todays test :-( I'm going to put everything away until AF is due.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear, myluckyduck. It's still early, right?

This forum is super quiet today, and I need something to keep me distracted from giving in and taking a hpt at only 9 dpo! I think if I can make it thru the weekend, I can make it until the day af is due. But... that means another day and a half home alone, just me and the two hpts in my bathroom cabinet Help!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

lol, don't do it wifey! Do some baking, it's what is keeping me busy today. Right now the house smells like cookies and brownies. Not that I am going to let myself eat much of them, but the house smells SO good!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Haha, thanks bammom. I'm holding strong. I think I'm going to make it through today at least!

Guys, I have an embarrassing question. How do ladies keep themselves *groomed* down there in the final stages of pregnancy? Or is that not even on your radar when you hit the third trimester? Sorry, lots of TWWs, lots of time to come up with questions, lol.

10 years ago

Waxing is what my friend did. Went to a salon and had them strip Her clean once a month. I shaved it, but I did a terrible job, lol. The nurse (poor thing) still had to shave me before surgery because I couldn't see what I was doing or reach very well. I will go with waxing this time around I think

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, I was trying to picture myself shaving with a huge baby bump in the way, and the logistics didn't quite seem . . . logical, haha. So I'm glad to hear waxing is an option for pg ladies

Bammom when are you testing again? Tomorrow? Fx'ed for a nice dark line. I think your baby's gonna smell those baked goods, and he/she is gonna wanna stick around!

10 years ago

Yes, in the morning. I'm kind of nervous. I already made a shirt for ds to wear to grandma and grandpa's house tomorrow that says "big bro June 2014"
I hope that I'm not jinxing myself but I'm too hopeful that the lines will show progression tomorrow and I can tell my family. I probably won't sleep well tonight because I'm anxious. I feel good though, I feel like the baby is there and growing so I'm hanging on to that good feeling

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Wow, so exciting for all of the BFPs. Congrats to everyone. For those still testing, or concerned about their tests, lots of to you all.

I'm not sure what to make of what my body is telling me right now. I am scheduled to see my doctor on Monday, but thought I'd ask the ladies here for some info.

So, AF arrived in Tuesday. It was a shortened cycle (28 days compared with 34-36) and a short luteal phase (10 days, compared to estimated 16 in past cycles). But AF was not normal this cycle - she was very short, and mostly very light. She is usually 5 days long and typically ranges light to nearing heavy. This time she was 2 days, 1 being medium to slightly heavy, but mostly spotting, and still spotting (sorry for the tmi).

The other concerning issue is some pains I've been noticing. It's nothing that prompts me to seek medical attention immediately, but if it increases it might. it's on my left side and back. It's a sharp stabbing as well as dull stabbing/ache. Hard to describe. I don't think its ovulation pain since I'm only cd5, and it's been happening since before AF. I keep forgetting to do OPKs since it's been 2 weeks since i was doing them. I did do some HPTs just in case, but still negative. There's other bloating and cramping that's not normal for me at this point.

I've also noticed a persistent headache I can't seem to shake, some random shortness of breath, some extra fatigue, some extra appetite. If we weren't TTC I'd probably think nothing of any of this. Part of me thinks I'm just imagining things, trying to be hopeful, but then I worry something is wrong. The unusual cycle plus all of these off symptoms put together have me wondering.

Anyone have any ideas? I know its hard given what little Ive said, but maybe someone has noticed something similar and can reassure me it's nothing to worry about. Could it just be my hormones are way out of whack? I'm hoping to have some answers (or at least be searching for an answer) on Monday.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Hi ladies cd 14 here and a positive opk and I think O pains too. I'm very excited bc last cycle I Oed very early and this one seems to be back to what it used to be.

Good luck for those testing and retesting soon!

Genie- when I have had a uti I get a dull aching that sounds like that but not stabbing. I would just keep an eye on things since af was weird this cycle. It may be nothing especially since our bodies are notoriously prone to all these weird symptoms that can be contributed to hormones.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo