Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 905 Replies | Last Page

@Kotikd: Yep... POAS addict in the making here! Lol. I'm trying to control myself, but it always seems to get the best of me... FX'd for you, me, and everyone else still trying/waiting :)

10 years ago

@LuckyDuck: I definitely think I see that line!! :) FX'd for you that the line gets darker!! :)

10 years ago

myluckyduck - I see a super faint line there!!!! Especially on invert! Keep testing girlie!

10 years ago

MyLuckyDuck: I def see a faint line! Keep testing!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

myluckyduck: I see a very faint line too

User Image

10 years ago

for you, LuckyDuck!

User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck: i see a faint line on the one on the bottom
yaaaaaayyyyyy

Fx for u dear!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Myluckyduck- My early symptoms were sensitive nipples, increased cervical fluid (both EWCM and globby white), and PMS cramping. I didn't feel pregnant at all. Everything felt like normal and that AF was just around the corner. I didn't even want to test, but DH insisted. He knew before I did ;) As for your second pos OPK, your body's hormone levels fluctuate a lot during a cycle, especially during the TWW, so you can easily get a pos OPK during that time just because.
I hope your HPTs get darker :) GL!

Cheshire, be so careful about getting your hopes up about symptoms. I have seen too many ladies have every symptom in the book only to get BFN after BFN until AF arrived. It was so hard to see their hopes get shattered. Just be cautious! I do hope this is it for you.

1stTTCmommy no need to apologize at all :) This is a support board! Share whatever you need to, whenever you need to! And don't count yourself out yet! You are still in it this month!

rebecca, I hope for good news for you soon! I will keep my fingers crossed that it's not menopause. What makes you think it might be that? Did you ask if that could be a possibility?

GVMDL I'm really not good at reading charts! It didn't drop below your coverline so that's still a good sign, right?

Scooby, preach it, sister! I totally get it! People say the weirdest things when they know about your infertility! Since it was your mom who said that, I would call her and explain why it was hurtful and educate her on it a bit. I often found that people said the hurtful and odd things not because they are mean, but because they weren't educated on the subject. PS, watch this video because it's funny :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Dd9QnyIV0

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Thank you, Ladies!! I just had to make sure that I wasn't seeing things!!

I really hope its true and that it's sticky!!

<3 <3 <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

felurian: That video was so funny!!! Thanks for making me smile! It's so true!! There's a doc in my office that just yesterday was saying how ppl should wait longer to go through infertility treatments. I kinda wanted to smack her!! She doesn't know what DH have been going through. She thinks 25 is too young to worry about it!! Grrr!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo