Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Well today is the day. Dr.appointment is @10am.im super nervous seeing that's its been 5 1/2 yrs since ive been pregnant. He is hoping to hear 2 heartbeats. I said A heartbeat would be good. My daughter thinks im pretending to be pregnant. She said she needs to see a picture.lol kids. Fx! Ill update ASAP !

10 years ago

1040!!!!
Gl at ur appt! Of course everything will go well n u will see babys heartbeat!!!awww soooo happy for you!
Keep us posted!

Btw, im temping! !! Think i will confirm ovulation if temps stay up right?
My lh surge was of 48 hours.

Christi: praying for u!

Baby dust to everyone!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

GL at your appointment 1040! Can't to hear the update after :)

10 years ago

@1040: Good luck at your appointment!! I'm sure it will go great :)) Keep us updated!!

AFM: I am CD12 today. Still getting negative opks but ovulation is estimated to be Sept. 20th so hoping to catch the big "O" later this week :)

10 years ago

1040 How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see how it went

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Been waiting a good 25min.they playing with my emotions.im already a nervous wreck !

10 years ago

Heyyyyy!
Currently on my second cycle TTC & second cycle of Clomid. I am 3dpo & the urge to POAS is about to overwhelm me ! First cycle ended in mc/chemical pregnancy. But I found out about 10dpo so I am thinkin about testing the 24th which will be 11dpo for me ! Anybody in the same boat or going to test that day ?

10 years ago

Kterry I am starting on the 20th. Still only 7 dpo for me but its as long as I can hold off. I have a drawer FULL of tests calling my name, lol.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

How exciting, 1040!! The waiting will be all worth it in the end.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo