Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 905 Replies | Last Page

BeautifulDisaster - extra folic acid is not bad, especially if the dr advised it! I am taking extra (4 mg). I get 1mg from my prenatal vitamin, and the rest I just take in OTC pill form (so it's a LOT of pills). I haven't found any negative effects of taking a higher dose...and really the only other info I've found on it is that the chances of conceiving twins in women who take folic acid prior to becoming pregnant is increased by 40% because it can indirectly cause hyperovulation. I haven't read more than a couple of articles on it though, so this could all be hog-wash. I just do as the doc says!

10 years ago

Morning ladies!!!

I'm fired up this morning!!! Guess is that maca root supplement I've been taking since last Friday! Gooooood stuff!
I am on cd6 and tested opk just now mid day. My line is getting darker not a positive just yet. But unquestionably doing what it does every month. Should ovulate by this weekend for sure cd10/11/12. Can't wait to determine with the bbt. So I'm very positive I ovulate but want to further confirm with bbt.
I'm also taking folic acid n prenatal. And now royal jelly too!!!
We shall see what happens.
As for while ttc having a strain on our relationships, yes, I'm on the same boat. It is not easy. My dh and I met 12 years ago, we wanted to b together n for reasons beyond our control, we were forced to go different ways. I married someone else, had two girls. Divorced. Last year I reconnected with that man who was my soulmate. We got pregnant on our honeymoon. Lost our baby.
I have been trying desperately to conceive our rainbow baby but despite my dh being so sweet n supportive I came to the conclusion that I was being very hard on me, it consumed me. I know it will come, hopefully sooner than later. We are a little older now after 12 years right?!? So I promised myself, I would have a better attitude n try to keep my hopes in a way that it won't work against me. Tww and the pg testing with bfn's are the hardest. I won't test until af is due. I will not pay attn to symptoms I will focus on other things. Dh is along for the ride n all he wants is not to see me suffer n be disappointed. Wants my bubbly personality back.
I know how intense ttc can be. With my ex dh was hard. 1 year ttc my first girl, he actually wasn't supportive n part of the reasons why we divorced was all that strain during the early years in the relationship...

I know it will happen for all of us, hopefully now so we can have our summers off next year!

Blessed be!

Baby dust and sticky vibes everyone!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I completely agree GVMDL7003!! I have definitely decided not to test any more until the is due.. I think it would be much easier for the to show up than to keep getting over and over... Good luck this month! and lots of ... I am on CD6 now... and gonna start testing for ovulation tomorrow... :)

10 years ago

My DH's 29th Birthday is today. I'm baking him a homemade cake from scratch! I love to bake but I don't do it often.

Once we close on the house, I'm buying him Detroit Red Wings Vs. Coyotes tickets for their game here in Phoenix this season...the Wings only come here once and they're our favorite! (We were both born and raised in Michigan.)

I'm going to go buy him one of those candy bouquets and a card here in a little bit. And he's picking where we go for dinner tonight!!

We've already started BDing even though I probably won't O until next week.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!! <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Lucky... you are so sweet :) You will make a wonderful mom one day :)

10 years ago

I'm applying the power of positive thinking to all of you (and me)!

Say to yourself, "I WILL get pregnant this month. I am meant to have this baby and it WILL happen for me."

Baby dust to all of you!

10 years ago

So Ladies, I went ahead and took a ovulation test this afternoon... and it was negative, BUT there was a faint line so I am going to just keep testing over the next few days.. Hoping for a strong positive :) Please take a look and let me know what you think.... this is my first time ever testing :) There are 2 pictures in my gallery :)

10 years ago

Sunnyday: amen to the positive thinking.

We all will conceive this month!
And here is to a h&h 9 months!

1st: I saw the pic n added a comment. Same here, cd6 line on opk getting darker. By this weekend I am sure I will see a positive but I am also temping for the first time as I want bbt to confirm what I am reading on the opks.
I have NO clue in reading charts but our expert friends here will help me to analyze my temps.
Perhaps you still have time to temp too.

:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Baby Dust to all....1 dpo today....Going to try to stay positive and think happy thoughts!!

10 years ago

I think staying positive is the most that we can do right now. I know I'm just beginning my 31st cycle...yup that's what I said...31st. But you know what, anything worth having is worth fighting for. And I, along with many others, have been fighting for a long time. Here's something to think about to helps us all stay positive and not lose hope =)

"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Christopher Reeve

"When the world says 'give up,' hope whispers 'try one more time.'" Unknown

"Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock." Unknown

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday." Unknown

"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Winne the Pooh

"Sometimes in tragedy we find out life's purpose - the eye sheds a tear to find its focus" Robert Brault

Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo