Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Agree! Wise suggestion!
While- feel better!

Here is to hoping we all can relax ! This way who knows?!?
Things happen easily...

So lots of baby dust our way and tons of sticky vibes!

:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

So ladies, I tested again this afternoon ( couldn't help myself) and I think I see a very faint BFP :) I posted a picture in the gallery. Gonna test again tomorrow or Friday morning to see if the line gets darker :)

10 years ago

Omg, 1stTTCMommy, I think I see it!! let us know what the next test looks like!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

1stttcmommy - I see the faintest line but on invert I can see it much better! FX for you!!!!!

While - I have that issue with bding not be as fun as it used to be but I try to, as best I can, not think about the end result as much. It's harder than you know what but a little positive thinking and such does work. Feel better! Hopefully things calm down and you get that BFP!

Cristi - I told my dh last night that fertility meds, if I am given any, will make me into an even bigger you know what. The look on his face was priceless!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies :) Will test again tomorrow or Friday :) I'll keep y'all updated :)

10 years ago

Go June.! So is anybody going to do anything different?

Welcome new ttc ladies!

Yes im a stalker so what!

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I am new to this thread. I am on to June 6th cycle TTC. I am reading some of your post what is the raspberry tea for?

My cycle just started on Aug 30th. So I am CD5 today.

10 years ago

Hi mommy!
Im also here!
Mommy and i were in another thread together. She is a sweetheart!

Mommy i did rrl tea. Some ladies here have done so!
Im in cd 1 n had a cup of rrl tea. I did last month and i was crampy but fir the first time i had spotting b4 ovulation. First time ever.

I.am temping starting tomorrow.
And not obsessing this month.
That should count as 'doinhg something new" right 1040?!?

I am using preseed again. And drinking cranberry juice to keep uti away....

I have some clomid of 50mga but trying not to use n go more natural. For now.
i want to confirm if i ovulate on my own. And i should b able to confirm if temp rises after positive opk... again : i have noooo clue reading charts so i will need your help to teach me. If i see i ovulate on my own i may wait out few more cycles for clomid... i took it in 2006Gods and still didnt conceive .. got pg after i decided to quit ttc. So i know iur emotional plays a role in ttc.
This month will b smooth sailing
i will bd on key dates. Temp. During tww i will chill. And leave it up to God.
Im sure i will b bkessed w my rainbow baby ...sooner or later. Hopefully soon as i will turn 38 soon lol!

Baby dust! !!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Rrl tea is to thicken your uterus. There are many articles about it.
I weighted the options n decided to drink up to ovulation.

But makes me very crampy so i try to drink every other day.

I drink straight.

But i think overall is good.
Also it must be tge red raspberry leaf tea. I bought a raspberry leaf tea and is nit tge same ...

Fx for our june babies ladies!!!!!

10 years ago

Hi Mommy! Hi 1St Ttc Mommy, Welcome!

1040, You Are so Funny! Stalk Us Until We All become Belly Buddies This Month!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo