Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I have an O question. This is my second month TTC. My cycle is very regular and is 28 days to the day every month. Also I think I know when I ovulate...usually CD14. This is based on what I think is O spotting, cramping, and O pain. I have always assumed I ovulate but this month I did the ovulation test strips and never showed a positive. Do y'all know if this means I am definitely not O-ing or of maybe I'm doing the tests wrong...?

10 years ago

Love, that would be so great! The 11th is my birthday, and it is a fabulous day! ;) Fingers crossed for you girl!

DH was exhausted from his business trip yesterday, but we still BD'd - yay! I told him when he called me on his way home that he better be ready and I didn't care how tired he was LOL! I think he knew I meant business. I'm going to try again tonight - hopefully I'm not pushing my luck!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi All!

I'm 3dpo today .. my EDD would be April 8th if I got pg this cycle. I have been on a week long work trip so we weren't able to BD when I O'd on July 16th (CD 16) but we did BD 2 days before on CD 14 ... think the little swimmers lasted? I hope so! I'll see DH today (I can't wait) and I'm sure we'll make up for the lost time tonight

I don't think this is my cycle given the interruption of this trip but I'm still generally hopeful. to all of you!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Anyone else having weird, vivid dreams, early wake ups, and temperature increases? I should be about 10dpo today, and having soooo many different things going on with my body! Can't wait for the test!

User Image

10 years ago

@ella - Did you test once or twice a day? I'm still new to OPKs but it's possible that if your surge was shorter (like only 12 hours) you might have missed it on the tests. I stopped testing after I got the positive one, but the morning was negative and the early afternoon was positive. If I had waited till the next morning instead, it might have turned negative again and I might have thought I didn't O at all. Temping is a pain but you could at least know if you ovulate for sure that way!

@littethings - Apparently the swimmers can last up to 5 days, so hopefully you're good to go for this cycle! Fingers crossed!

@misskitty - I had really vivid and weird dreams for the short amount of time I was pregnant, and the high temps are a good sign...I hope that means you've got some great news coming! Good luck!

So today I found out that DH is anti-planning, or anti-knowing-I'm-planning the BD days. He wanted to BD for a second time yesterday but I said I wanted to wait till the morning to give his swimmers more time to build up. I tried to initiate this morning (which is a HUGE deal for me because I normally have a very low libido and never start anything) and he said he was too tired and he didn't like knowing I was planning it!! In our 7 years of marriage I think he has turned down sex twice, so I was pretty mad this morning!! So hopefully things will line up for us today. I'm still feeling some dull pains so hopefully it's not too late!!

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

I can sympathize, Love... DH goes back and forth between wanting to know and not wanting to know. A couple months ago, if I even said anything about it being the "good week" or referred to us getting pregnant, he got frustrated and basically said I was using him for his sperm lol. He knows I keep track of my cycles and I tell him when I'm ovulating, but that's the extent of it. I don't do OPK's or temp, and honestly it would be too difficult because he'd give me a hard time about it. He gets upset too because he feels so pressured to perform, so there have been a couple times where he couldn't finish and felt like he'd failed me because I didn't get "the baby juice" - this was a few months back when I was pretty obsessive about "my week". I think the hubbys need to know and at least be somewhat involved, but I've been keeping it to myself for the most part. Like I said in my earlier post, I'm going to try and BD again tonight, but I don't want to push it and have him feel pressured again. Hang in there, girlie!

So I know I always complain about my office being across the hall from an ultrasound room, but sometimes it can have its benefits! I was talking to one of the technologists and told her I wished they could just take a quick look and make sure everything looked ok and she said ok come on! She took a look and said I had ovulated from my left ovary & everything looked healthy in there! I'm just praying this is my month!

@mizdez - Wow, that's awseome! I wish I could have a quick ultrasound just know everything is good in there ;) Fingers crossed for you!

@love_is_all_around - thanks for the encouragement! My fingers are crossed for you too :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@mizdez - It's a tough line to balance on with how much the DHs want to know! Unfortunately it's always obvious when it's "green time" because it's the only part of the month I'm in the mood, and my cycles are also really regular. Can't hide anything from that man. :)

Very cool to have that random u/s to see that you ovulated!! Mine's gotta be any day now. I'm worried that my thermometer is broken because I've had it for a long time and it gave me the exact same reading (down to the hundredth of a point) as yesterday. Everything up until today seemed correct so I'm not sure. If it says the same tomorrow, I'm getting a new one!

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

hello everyone! Like a lot of the rest on this forum I am new to this. This is our first cycle TTC. I am 9dpo. I am excited and hopeful that we will get lucky first go round. If we did, my due date would be around April 2.
I am supposed to start my next cycle on monday the 22ed so I am hoping not to! fingers crossed!
GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo