Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 193 Replies | Last Page

@stacesl3- HUUUUUGE congrats to you!!!!

10 years ago

Well I'm finally able to officially go over to the May board. Glad to have an answer after being a week late! I'm still disappointed, but it's nice to have some kind of closure to this cycle so I can start again!

10 years ago

stacesl3 !!! :D

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Thank you so much, praying all continues to go okay. Lots of luck and baby dust to all xxx

User Image

10 years ago

AF showed up yesterday :( I was feeling like this could've been my cycle; all the symptoms I was having seemed to be the makings for a BFP but I guess I was wrong/unlucky this time. Feeling a little down & discouraged at this point. Guess I'll try again next month...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all! For the others that have to move on to the May post, please don't give up hope it will happen. I am going to test tonight AF is 2 days late. After being disappointed numerous times I decided to wait a few more days to see. I actually "O" on my anniversary so this would be a great gift!

Good Luck to those still waiting to test!

User Image

10 years ago

-HPT on 13DPO with usual pre-AF symptoms. Convinced I am out.

DH's SA is booked for next week and we should be able to get the results in ten days. I suspect this will rule out problems on his part, though who knows? Testing for me will need to wait until Sept due to being away during CD21 of the next cycle. Referral to the NHS [in]fertility clinic will then happen in October most likely.

Worked out that we have been ttc for about 33 cycles. This cycle has been particularly tough because I've felt that our situation has now become a medical 'condition'. Although, theoretically, we've been 'infertile' for quite a long time.

Hoping that testing and referral to [in]fertility clinic will help in some way... though find it hard to imagine how at the moment.

Asked DH if it would matter to him if we couldn't have kids. He said, 'probably'.

Wishing you all the best, ladies.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

hi ladies i'm allie im in my tww i'm 5 dpo today if we conceived this cycle which wasn't planned to start trying but god had other plans apparently. our due date would be April 20th my husbands thinks may i told him no though. this would be our second pregnancy after the miscarriage last July 2012 felling tones of dull crampy pressure and pinching and pulling in ovary i know for sure i have ovulated so this is the same way i felt last year sore nipples but i get that every month at least since the miscarriage. at least this time my husbands on bored last time he was in denial lol we were newly weds so i kinda figured he would be .

<a href=

10 years ago

hi ladies i'm allie im in my tww i'm 5 dpo today if we conceived this cycle which wasn't planned to start trying but god had other plans apparently. our due date would be April 20th my husbands thinks may i told him no though. this would be our second pregnancy after the miscarriage last July 2012 felling tones of dull crampy pressure and pinching and pulling in ovary i know for sure i have ovulated so this is the same way i felt last year sore nipples but i get that every month at least since the miscarriage. at least this time my husbands on bored last time he was in denial lol we were newly weds so i kinda figured he would be .

<a href=

10 years ago

I'm in my TWW! Having a really hard time pinpointing O date, Actually not even sure if I O'd which would be a first for me if I did not....temps are staying pretty monotonous! Am due to test on 8/9! Not optomistic about this cycle AT ALL! And just ready to start my next one. (dammmmmmit) lol. :o Goooood luck to all!

Can't wait for my !!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo