Community post

Question

Fertilitea - does it work??

I've been researching Fertilitea, and I'm finding mixed reviews... some say stay away, some swear by it. The ones that say stay away talk about how it messes your cycle up and to only use it if your cycle is irregular. How do I know if my cycle is irregular?

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Apparently an abnormal cycle is more then 32 days, i used it and it worked for me my cycle I was terrible I was spotting all the time and then I would bleed really heavey for 7 days straight, I started drinking the tea, 3x a day, I really enjoyed the natural flavour, it helped my bowels become regular(I was lucky to be using them once a week) my sleep became way better and my spotting stopped completly in the first month of use, my bleeding completely changed from 7 days heavey to 1 day extremely light, 1 day medium, 2 days heavey, then 1 day light then they were finished, it was amazing!! I started to ovulate regularly to, I was ovulating till cd22 or later Nd that left my lp to be to short, it changed to a 15dpo lp. Which after 2 months of it being that I conceived. I was trying for 3 years before that so 2 months was nothing plus the benifit of all the other improvements in my body was worth it. I would definatly say it worked for me. GL and baby blessings

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo