Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Hoping to conceive this cycle! It is mt first cycle after our miscarriage in May. Would be Due April 1st!

User Image

10 years ago

I am on CD8 so 12 more days for me til ovulation. I would love an April baby. It is my 3rd cycle since my miscarriage.

10 years ago

Hello ladies. Im cd 13. Already feel left side working its magic but opk neg so far. This is my first cycle ttc #1. I see lots of sticks in my near future, but only want one :-)

User Image

10 years ago

This is all so exciting! This cycle marked our first "real" month of TTC. I had four positive OPKs on July 1 and I ovulated the next day. I am keeping my fingers that this is the month for us!! Good luck to all of you! :)

10 years ago

Also hoping to conceive this month! I am on cd 16 and if we did conceive our edd would be 27 March!! Baby dust to you all :)

~? Milly Moo ?~

10 years ago

Opk+ yesterday, looks negative today. Super wierd. Today is cd 15. Hopefully I just Oed fast. FX for us all.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi! I'm new to these boards...hope it's ok if I join you ladies! This is our second cycle TTC #1 - or it will be of my OB gives me the green light when I call this week. I think I had a chemical pregnancy in our first cycle (you can check out my HPT pics and journal for more info) but I'm trying to keep my chin up and gear up for round 2. Fingers crossed for all of you!! :)

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

How are you ladies feeling?
They say that very few women experience o pain. But, most women I know feel it, including myself. Any of you get that?

Love, when are you getting the green light?

I'm currently 3dpo. Nothing unusual to report. If we conceive this month, edd is 3/28/14, but I rather April. What's an extra couple of days in the oven?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Mash! Yes, I've noticed some very slight cramping and spotting around O time the last couple months, so you are not alone!

Love_ you are of course welcome to join us!

Baby dust to all for those April babies! My in-laws were visiting this past week & when they left, my FIL said "Next time we see you, you should be pregnant!" no pressure......

10 years ago • Post starter

@Masharitos - I have an appt with my ob tomorrow afternoon so I'm hoping to get some answers. Hopefully she will say it's ok to try this cycle but I know some drs recommend skipping a cycle.

Trying to look on the bright side...a March baby would have been really difficult because my busiest month at work is Feb! So here's to potential April babies!!

@parker/bluerose - I'm so sorry about your miscarriages. <3 Sticky baby dust to you!

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo