Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Love - so pleased for you!

Hope this one sticks!

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

OMG! :D

Well congrats hopingforgingers!! What great news!! :)

love I'm praying for you!!! I want to read a next post saying it's a BFP!!!!! :D

mizdez yeap it sucks really bad.... the BFN really make you fell like "am I paranoid? I swear I was feeling pregnant!!!"

FX for all of you!! :) I've moved on to the next thread since I'm still waiting to O which will happen in about a week. We're going on a small weekend escape on friday, I'm supposed to O on monday or tuesday so for me! :D

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all with BFP so far!

One calendar predicts AF tomorrow, and the other predicts it on Saturday... Sooooo, I'm trying my best to wait until at least Saturday before POAS.

So far, I don't "feel" pregnant. Last month when I had pos. HPTs, I was throwing up in the morning by this time.

Trying to stay positive :D

Good luck to all! Will keep you posted.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies... hoping the evil stays away, but the cramps seem to be increasing this morning, so we'll see... this was my first time ever POAS, and I won't do it again unless I'm several days late.

Kawaii, you are so right - when the HPT said "not pregnant", I just stared at it like are you kidding me??? I think next month I am going give up on paying attention to symptoms and all that and just go with it... my period will be due the end of August, and that's all I want to know. I don't even think I'll look at when I should be O'ing... time to take a breather and just relax.

I'll test again next Monday if nothing has happened - I was going to test again on Thursday, but I don't want to see the awful 'not pregnant' display again.

10 years ago • Post starter

I know the feeling! I was so stressed out this last cycle that this new one I'm going to try and just relax about it! :P

I'm doing fertility awareness method so I can't stop taking my temp. I find it kind of cool to see my bbt chart being drawn :) It's addictive! :P The downside is that I always know when I'm ovulating since my temp shift is usually very obvious. Anyway I'm going to try and not think too much about it. I only have 1 hpt left (and another one of the big plastic ones that expired in March, not sure about its accuracy) so I'll only use it after af is late!!! I know I have 14 days of luteal phase so it's stupid to try and test before the 14 days have passed.

... this is me talking now, since I haven't O'd yet. We'll see how I will handle the tww this time around :P

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Misdez... been looking up on hpt sensitivities and digital ones don't tend to be super-sensitive. They might take longer for the HcG to be high enough.

I will test on the first day of my missed period (15dpo). But I will also test on CD13. Just because it's hard for me to resist and stops me going a little bit crazy wondering.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Pretty sure the evil just made her appearance... my cramps have been picking up throughout the day, and I just had quite a bit of bleeding... good luck for those of you still in the running!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh no, I'm so sorry mizdez!! Stupid AF...

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Well if has shown then you're welcome on the new thread! :P

10 years ago

hello all,
Thought I would join in being a July tester.... I have been ttc#1 for some time now, fed up with the one lines :( I'm 40 so no spring chicken......anyhow after counting myself out this month, I got my BFP yesterday!!!!! Well I actually got a faint line on DPO12 but didn't trust it as the one i had the next day was barely there and then i started getting the usual AF symptoms over the w/end. But as no af showed up did a digital test last night and low and behold it was positive
I am in shock right now, but it just goes to show when you are least expecting it it can happen! I still dont think its real, I have no symptoms other than slight tender breasts, oh and i'm shattered...but im always tired lol so

I didn't feel implantation and had no spotting so nothing really to tell me...I'm sure some symptoms will kick in soon.

I wish everyone the best of luck, I have a doc appt booked for Saturday, but according to this site my due date would be April 6th 2014!!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo