Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 193 of 193 Replies

Mammoth, I'm so sorry. :( I hope you find the right answers to help your TTC journey. Big hugs to you! <3

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Time to move on to the next board I think.

14dpo... My ovulation app predicted my period Wednesday but fertilitygal and this website predicted it today. I took a dollarstore test this morning just to see: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=158382

BFN! Not a hint of anything else like I had last month... :(

Oh well, it's my 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow, so if AF does arrive, I guess I can celebrate with a glass of our wedding wine lol

GL to everyone else!

10 years ago

AF came yesterday. Might sit back a bit this new cycle.... to stop me going round the bend. Big love, ladies.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo