Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 193 Replies | Last Page

:D I'm glad someone got a bfp this month!!! I was thinking that there was some conspiracy of some sort! :P

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

mizdez - all of your symptoms are so exciting...I hope this is the winning cycle for you!!

ttc#3 - wow, congrats!!!

I'm 5dpo and no potential symptoms yet except for some random breakouts on my face (this happened in the last cycle too which started with a BFP, so hopefully a good sign? Or just PMS lol). I've been really tired and emotional lately, but I think it's just the stress of getting ready to sell our house and thinking about moving. :(

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

I really hope so, love! AF isn't due for another 8 days at the least, so the bloating and breast tenderness are really unusual for me this early on. I usually get the bloating like 3 days before AF decides to show up and ruin my day, not 8-10! The first day I had the headaches I thought maybe it was caffeine or lack of food, but neither helped alleviate it. Yesterday, I stopped at my favorite mocha place and got my usual 24 oz milk chocolate mocha, and I got about 5 drinks in and my stomach was extremely mad at me - this isn't something unusual for me to drink, so it was really strange. I figured that must have been a sign that my body didn't want me to have it, so I tossed it. I have been feeling dizzy again with a splitting headache for the last 4 hours or so, and eating lunch didn't help. As bad as it sounds, I'm totally ok with this headache/dizziness/exhaustion combo if it means I'm prego if I'm not it's just really annoying! I just have to keep reminding myself that I was on BC for such a long time that my body could still be regulating... FX I get a next week (I might actually POAS for once!).

10 years ago • Post starter

lol I love how we don't mind being dizzy, nauseous, with headaches, etc, if it means we're pregnant!!

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Last night I dreamt that I gave birth to octuplets!!! It was truly terrifying lol. Some of them could walk, talk, etc.. and they all had red hair. Neither my husband nor I have red hair lol.

Really, I'm just hoping to be pregnant with ONE baby right now! (Although twins run on both sides of our families- on my mom's side, and on BOTH his parents' sides!)

Still too early for me to test. Only 5dpo according to the calendars I use, but only like 3dpo according to my opk. The wait is always the worst :)

10 years ago

Today I had a horrible dream! My boyfriend woke up with the sounds I was making.

I had a dream where I had two children, one was 5 months and the other was a newborn (don't know how I managed to get two babies with 5 months and newborn lol). I was breastfeeding both exclusively. I was furious because my in law decided to give the big baby formula which I hadn't authorised! I was screaming at my boyfriend asking him why wasn't he saying anything LOL

Woke up all sweaty and in distress! :P

10 years ago

TTC#3 - Congrats!
Mizdez - I was having those symptoms too about the same time in my 2ww.

Also, TTC#3, I am 15dpo and still no BFP, so you got lucky! Congrats again!

Still waiting ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

TTC#3 - exciting for you :-)

Dreamers - that's some crazy stuff you've got going on there! (Which, of course, I've had similar to over the months/ years. It can be pretty alarming!)

I'm only just on 5 DPO and wouldn't expect any symptoms yet. Some women don't get symptoms during the 2WW.

If only there was some way to ffwd time.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Congrats TTC#3!!

I'm 14 dpo, and am still having horrible acne (I usually don't with AF), nausea every time I eat), and just feel off. Still keeping my hopes up and my FX'd that this is it!

10 years ago

My tests are tomorrow ladies! I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. I caught myself looking up baby names last night, kind of inadvertently. So BF knows I might be and I do think he's excited too. But the sucky thing was that his sister went behind my back and told their parents, who then told him, without asking me if that was okay to do.

I was going to surprise BF with a BFP! (I mean, if all went well)....but anyway....16 dpo, no AF still, so fingers are crossed.

Hmm, I haven't had a single bit of acne throughout my 2ww, but a clearer face it seems like. Dunno why that would be. Some strannnge dreams too.

Anyway, to all of you still on here who are trying and to the ones who already got their s! Love and hugs.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo