Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 193 Replies | Last Page

@crystal - Welcome! I'm so sorry about your chemical pregnancy. I just had one last week. :( Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!

@mammoth - Welcome to you too! I hope this is your lucky month. <3

@kic - I'm so sorry AF came!! Boo...

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

kic123 Thanks for the warm welcome and positivity. Was it definitely AF?

Masharitos Thanks for the empathy and encouragement. Wouldn't it be a little weird if he was obsessing about your symptoms too? I think quite a lot of men folk don't 'get' it until baby arrives, wet with blood/ mucus and screaming, lol. Until then, I'm not sure it really sinks in.

Thanks Love. Sorry about the CP. Must be a bit of a roller coaster ride.

On a positive note - and you might not care about this straight away - as least you know that sperm can meet egg and implant... and that your body is not going to hang onto anything that is not viable. I'm sure it's disappointing. From where I am, though, even a CP would be welcome because I really have no idea if conception and implantation is even possible.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

mammoth - Yes, I'm definitely trying to stay positive and thankful for my body taking care of things early. Thank you for your sweet comment on my journal too, btw. I hope your BFP comes soon!! Looks like we are nearly cycle buddies. Yay. :)

10 years ago

I also think mother nature is playing a cruel joke on me. Period came a week early :( not due till around the 18th and it started Saturday. Going to doctor next week for blood test results on tests he ran last month.

10 years ago

Hello! I've been loitering around this website for a while now and thought I would jump into the convo.

I'm currently CD 46. DH and I got busy all during the month of June but then slowed down to see the outcome. No AF and constant BFNs. Thought I was out and was just waiting for my period to start.

Yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom and had some brown spotting. I secretly cheered, because...finally. I'm slightly irregular if you hadn't noticed. Haha.

Anyhoo, put a tampon in but that night when I went to change it there was barely anything on it. No big deal, I'll probably start heavier tomorrow, I thought to myself. All day today I have been wiping clean. No spotting, no full blown AF.

If my calculations are correct, the last time he came in me was on the 4th of July, which would make yesterday around 8-10 DPO, if I indeed ovulated around the time we had sex.

Implantation bleeding perhaps?

I'll keep you ladies posted. But let me know if anyone has a similar story.

ETA - Just started flowing heavier. Looks like I'm out!!

10 years ago

Love_, it is very frustrating at times, especially when it seems like he's never in the mood when he needs to be! We BD'd on Saturday, and I told him we were going to do it again Sunday & Monday before he leaves for the week, and he said ok. So last night, after he'd been talking dirty talk off and on most of the day and we'd been cute and flirty, he tells me he isn't feeling it and that he promises we will Monday (today). I just wanted to scream. I know it only takes once, but that doesn't seem to be working thanks to his schedule lol my calendar on here says I'll O on Thursday, but the app I use on my phone says Tuesday... so I figure we'll do it tonight and again Friday and hope for the best. I know I need to relax, but I work for a radiology department at a hospital and my office is directly across from one of our ultrasound rooms, so I see pregnant ladies come in and out all day every day. I can't help but get jealous and anxious...

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies hope you don't mind if I join....I have been checking this site out for the last few days and decided to join.....my husband and I officially started ttc this month. I can sympathize with all the ladies with husbands who have crazy schedules mine is a Wildland firefighter who, leaves for long periods of time 18-21days......I am also a teacher, 5th grade. I just came off the pill and my body has been crazy but I am hoping that I am fertile myrtle and wishing for superman sperm!! Good luck to all you ladies out there and wishing lots of baby dust!!!

10 years ago

@mizdez - That sounds frustrating! Wanna trade husbands? lol!! TTC is a little bit of a challenge for me because ever since I got off the pill (which was like 5 years ago!) I only seem to be in the mood a couple times a month but obviously I'm going to have to work around that if I want to be a mom anytime soon! Anyway, I hope your schedules will line up just right soon. That would be so hard to see pregnant women all the time. *hugs*

@ashleymarie - welcome! I hope your cycles sort them out soon. Sorry AF came! :(

@ttc#3 - hi, fellow teacher! Tell your DH thanks for what he does!! Sorry it creates difficult schedules though. Good luck!

@crystal - sorry AF came and that it was early!

10 years ago

@mizdez and love- It's tough when the man is not in the mood. We can do it if we want to or not. There's always lube and toys :) I'm the one who usually isn't, but I give in and it turns out ok if not very good. So I try to remind myself that it will be good even if I don't currently want it. But, during O time, it's ON!

@ttc#3- Welcome! I can't imagine working around that tough schedule. DH keeps threatening to go back to the oil industry (not as noble), and that will take him away for weeks if not months. That would suck, but they money wouldn't, he says. Meh. Hope the odds are in your favor and you get your bfp.

@Ashley- THANK YOU! for not being PC. "he came in me" can only be topped by "busted a nut". Haha, I love it! It's refreshing. How/Are you tracking anything?

@Crystall- sorry about AF. Does that mean your luteal phase is shorter this month?

@Mammoth- Good point about the obsession bit. When he said it, it didn't register. Good points on everything really. I'll be looking to you for levelheadedness.

Told DH I thought I was out this month. He asked if AF came and it didn't, but temps are low 3 days in a row. Still, he asked if I was pregnant. Cute. Then he said, "So, next month?" I guess that's his way of telling me he's in this with me. I'll take it. Though I'm not out just yet. AF due soon...

User Image

10 years ago

@ Masharitos,

I guess it is shorter this month :( My af has never been super consistent, but has been getting better the last 6 months or so. I can usually get the date down to a day or 2 where it used to range a week or 2. Fingers are still crossed for you!!!!!

And thanks everyone for your support!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo