Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies
I just found this site and thought I'd join in on the conversation. DH and i have two DD and hubby would love to tip the scale for a DS so I have been tracking my BBT to time things just right. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage 6/30 at almost 7 weeks (Possibly a blighted ovum) We were not really TTC this cycle to give it a break and used protection around what I thought could be my O. Surprise, surprise the "protection" failed and my temps shot way up high today so I assume I did O that day and am 2dpo. Hoping that things did not happen too soon though. If it sticks my EDD will be 4/6 or 7 which is my DD birthday!
User Image

10 years ago

Hello homewithmom,

Sorry to hear about your mc. Hopefully, if it all came together at the right time, it's meant to be for you. Hope you nailed a sticky Y. But as long as you and the would be bean are healthy, that's all that matters. FX for you :)

User Image

10 years ago

SO confused... my calendar on here says I should O on Thursday, the app on my phone says today, yet I had spotting like O spotting yesterday... is it possible I O'd that early? I was on the pill for like 15 years consistently, so I'm sure my body is all messed up, but my goodness!

Masharitos & love, I don't think my hubby's schedule would be as frustrating if he was more open to BDing more often during my week... after we talked on Sunday, he started googling things about when and how often to do it and found a few websites that didn't recommend BDing every day during the O week, and actually said to only do it 2-3 times... I just always thought the more often you did it the better! I guess we'll see... the TWW begins.

10 years ago • Post starter

No OPKs then, mizdez? They may help while your cycles regulate themselves. From what I've read 2-3 times a week is if you have known sperm issues. Every other day is most recommended so that the count replenishes. But, we can only do so much and then still have only a 20% chance. Poop!

User Image

10 years ago

No, I haven't been temping or doing OPKs - I don't want to focus on it that much or else I'll get overly obsessed, does that make sense? It's basically the same reason I don't weigh myself - once I start, I'll obsess over it. I think the spotting was from BD since we hadn't done it in quite some time (a month due to DH's schedule).

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Joined another thread, but thought this one is more appropriate. I'm not exactly trying, more like I think I might be and just wondering what happens next.

I'm about 6 dpo and having symptoms already. But a friend said could be psychosomatics at work. Hope not! I would be so excited to have one!

Well AF not due till 23rd, but having bloating, cramps, headaches, sensitive nipples, and tiredness starting 2dpo. Also, my feet are more ticklish, don't know how that figures in!

Here's luck to all you ladies out there trying and ones waiting like me! Would love April, because there are no April bdays in my family - so it'd be unique. :)

Btw - how do you get those cool signature pics with your cycle updates on them? Just wondering...

User Image

10 years ago

Hey misskitty,

My first cycle thinking I was (wasn't actively trying), I had all these pg symptoms. Now that I'm tracking, I've realized that they're mostly just my O symptoms. But as they say, everyone is different.

To get the signature, go to Tools & Tickers and select Countdown Tickers. You'll need your cycle info. Then you can just paste the BBcode they give you into your signature space and you're all set.

Good luck to you in your tww!

User Image

10 years ago

Masharitos - it's always easy to be level-headed when giving someone else advice... harder when I get myself worked up about something. But you're very welcome. That's why the forum group is helpful. Fresh eyes. Fresh perspective.

Love - yes we do seem to be on about the same schedule. How strange is that? I've not had a cycle buddy.

Interested to hear the various difficulties about men-folk not being in the mood or not being around due to working away. That is tough. Not much you can do if they are away. That must be very frustrating.

My hubby has just come back from the Megavalanche where he's been throwing himself down mountains on 2 wheels. When he's not doing that, he's on road bikes and cross country mountain bikes. Very fit. The trouble I get is that sometimes he wears himself out and goes straight to bed... too tired for bd. The rest of the time, he seems to be horny as a rhino, but when I started charting how often we actually dtd, it's really not that often! This cycle, I've been sharing the fertile window info with him and suggested a 'schedule'. It does sort of take the fun out of it... but at least we both know what the situation is. Before, I was just keeping it to myself. Now, he's got joint responsibility!

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

@ masharitos
Hey thanks for the info, and I think my signature worked! Well, I'm just coming off my BC, like a month ago, so I suppose it could be O or AF symptoms I'm having, but I have just never experienced anything like that before (bad cramps 2 weeks out). They weren't exactly *bad* but mostly *dull* and pervading.

I asked my Mom covertly what she thought of my symptoms and she said maybe a UTI. I was like, "OH sheesh!" She's had 5 kids, but I was being covert, so....

Baby Dust to all you wonderful ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all,

I've been reading and watching this forum for a couple of days now and thought I would add my 2 cents.

My DH & I have just recently started trying.. This is my 1st cycle TTC actually.. I am 8DPO and I O'ED on the 9th. I am due for AF on the 23rd. I do suffer from mild Endometriosis so I am expecting this might be a long journey but I am very hopeful. I had a few symptoms at days 4-7 I was VERY tired and my CM was more than I have even seen before. Yesterday, my Hubby noticed that my breasts were fuller than they have ever been. I haven't had any cramping or spotting but I am still hopeful that this may have worked. I plan to test on the 20th or the 21st, like the rest of the TTC world I can NOT wait any longer! Best of luck to all of you! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo