Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

I am on CD9, waiting to ovulate between the 13th - 18th. I have been trying now for 3 months. I am hoping this month is the month. How long have you ladies be trying for?

User Image

10 years ago

UGH! Just need to vent... my hubby travels quite a bit for work, and was telling me about his schedule for the next almost 2 months - he is basically gone every week M-Th until Labor Day! Guess we'll have to pray the weekend times do the job... I just can't help but get frustrated because it seems like we can't catch a break lately! He doesn't normally travel this consistently, but seems to be lately. And when he is home, he's so wiped from all the travel that he isn't always in the mood when I need him to be lol I was so bummed last night so we had the convo again where I tell him I have one magical week that we need to focus on and he seems to always be gone during that week. He's very "it'll happen when it happens", and I definitely am not, so this convo doesn't really make much of a difference.

Ok, I think I'm done venting for now... sorry for the pity party! and to all!!

10 years ago • Post starter

@mash - music in grades 1-5. I love it. How about you?

@mizdez - my husband is the same way and it's pretty frustrating sometimes! I don't even think I'm going to tell him that I'm starting OPKs. He knows I'm temping but that's it. It might be better that way. :)

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

It's our first month ttc, so SO impatient!! Only 8dpo and tested neg this morning. Time is so mean!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Gracey!

I poas today at 7dpo just because. As someone, somewhere on this site said, "You just don't want all that good FMU to go to waste." :)

Love,

I'm supposed to be English 6-12. But I've been teaching English K-2 for the last year and a half.

Mizdez.

I'm pretty sure we're here to vent and share. We're all ears :)

Jenn,

This is my first month really TTC. The chances before were slim to none so we were ntnp.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, it is my first time here. We have been trying for over a year, with a chemical pregnancy back in April :( Since we started trying my 2 younger sisters both had unplanned pregnancies, which was rough for me but I love my nieces to death! I am 12 dpo, with lots of cramps, spotting, crazy dreams! And slightly tender boobs. Test was negative, but still have fingers crossed. My period isn't due till the 18th, I know it is probably wishfull thinking but will try to think positive. :)

10 years ago

I'm sure at this point dh thinks I'm crazy. I've been keeping quiet about this whole tracking business. Today, I decided to experiment. Can you guys take a look at my latest hpt please? I heard of this serum blood test before but never thought anything would come of it. By the way, none of these test have given me an evap (plus at time taken, it's too early for evap) and I've FMUed on them a lot, lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm on CD6 and expecting to ovulate CD10-13. Hubby is currently away on a mountain biking race week in the Alps. He should be back on CD8, so hope he's not too tired!

We've been TTC for 2 years and 4 months. No high expectations any more. I have avoided the docs this year because I was doing my teacher training this year (so another teacher potentially) and it is honestly the most intense thing I have ever been through. I wasn't sure I could cope with hearing bad news in the middle of all the pressure. Probably the stress has been working against us. We intend to get checked out this month/ next month.

I do get fed up of hearing about friends who are pg or just had another baby. It's not their fault. I'm pleased for them, but it does get a bit much sometimes. I hope that our time will come. I have always wanted to be a Mum. I know that my folks and his folks are keen for us to become parents... but I don't really want to talk about the fact that absolutely nothing is happening for us.

Apparently, if I was to conceive this cycle, the due date would be 14th April.

I wonder what the chances are. I would lay money on us NOT getting pg this cycle.

Anyway, ladies...

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Hello all u good ppl...

im on 13dpo today.... i have been having whole lot of symptoms last week... so i was hoping .... took pt yesterday and it was negative .... today i have brownish cm and some cramps... so im almost sure its the wicked witch !!! guess im out for this month..

Goodluck to all you ladies !!! Hope u guys get positives!!

@ Mammoth... welcome !!! I Hope this will be your lucky month!

10 years ago

Kic,

Sorry to hear :( Did it really come?

Hiya Mammoth!

I hope you're not a betting woman. I can't even imagine the stress and anxiety TTC for a long time. I'm rooting for ya!

Crystall,

My AF is due 18th or 19th. Hopefully we'll both be smiling and crying together

I'm at 9DPO. Veins in boobs are more pronounced. Usually I just see them, but now they're poking out even though it's not super hot. Also I see them around and within areola. DH doesn't see a difference, but that doesn't surprise me. I still have the same pain on the left since 1 day pre-o. But's it's duller and a bit lower. Nipples still sensitive. No other symptoms, and I'm not expecting any.

Told DH that I'd like him to be more interested/curious about all of this. He said "Fine, I'll ask you one question per week." "What's the question then?" I asked. "Are you pregnant?" I gave him credit for being slick and coming up with a one size fits all question that I can't answer until the very end. He's all about being patient (when it comes to TWW- not things that are important to him).

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo