Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 193 Replies | Last Page

well, update. Got a BFN. But my sis says to try in another few days, since I missed my AF today. Temperature was high today and doing dishes (the smell) made me sick. I think I really am, but Friday's exams might tell me for sure (hopefully)! Keeping fingers crossed for everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm hoping for an April baby as well! The birthdays in my little family would be back to back month wise-
husband- February, me- March, baby- April <3 that!

I'm CD26 and feeling a bit out today. My face has broken out a bit which is odd for me (a few here and there is normal, but it's kinda out of control) and I've been pretty tired this week. I've already taken 2 naps, and I could go for another now if I didn't have to workout.

I'm so sick of seeing the BFNs every month followed by spotting a few days before AF arrives. Crossing my fingers for all of us.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Thanks, Kawaii. I keep reminding myself that I've got DH and he's brilliant - my sexy, loving soulmate. Also I'd desperately wanted to get married and we did, just under two years ago. So, the gap between where I'd like to be has narrowed, I guess. Would just like to have a family.

Hhaughn. I can relate about the need for friends in the same situation. My best friend has a four year old girl who is very dear to me. They live nearly an hour away, so I don't get to see them that often. I have some friends who live closer, but none that I'm really close with. I went out with some (younger) friends the other night clubbing. That was odd. I didn't know the music that they were singing to!

I'm pretty sure that all the practical stuff that comes with taking care of a baby wouldn't be a problem. We'll figure it out as I go along. Baby is going to be entirely dependent on us for quite a while. That's both scary and wonderful. There's a lot of pressure to be the one who has the answers. My In Laws would be a great resource for when we are unsure.

That's great that DH has been supportive of TTC. I keep forcefeeding DH vitamins this cycle. Hopefully, the doc will arrange some tests so we can find out more. If DH is fine, I might let him off the tablets!

Mizdez - so impressed with you for not POAS. I love your discipline.

smpz - Sounds promising!

Any news, Miss Kitty?

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Well, AF reared her stupid ugly head overnight. I've never had spotting before a period before so that was random. I also had my IUD removed last month so that may contribute to it since my periods were always kind of wacky with it. Anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rest of you! If I conceive next cycle I would still have an April baby which would be nice since DH birthday is in April as well! Nice chatting with all of you - maybe we should start an August tester April/May baby page! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Well as I feared stupid af showed up this night and kept me awake with cramps....

I think creating a new thread August testers April/May babies is a perfect idea! :D

Good luck everyone! :)

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

For everyone who like me had the visit of the nasty witch here is the new topic:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=32105

Everyone else I wish you the best of luck :) If you don't get it this month please join us on the new thread! :D

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

kawaii/smpz - so sorry AF showed. :( Thanks for the new link. I'll know in about 8 days if I'll be joining you all...fingers crossed that your BFP comes soon!!

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm on cd23, 6dpo and just feel different this month... my gut feelings are usually pretty dead on, and I'm really hoping this is the month. I've been having dizzy spells the last couple days, I'm absolutely exhausted, headaches for almost 3 days straight, totally bloated, tender bbs, mild cramping yesterday... could this be it?? God I hope so! I don't know if I'm having a good gut feeling, or if I've convinced myself that I am... I may even cave and POAS next week. We'll see!

10 years ago • Post starter

OMG Girls, I am still in shock! I had this crazy dream last night that I was taking a hpt and got this big positive an then suddenly I realized it was just a opk. So when I woke up I was quite sad. I haven't taken a hpt since 7dpo just because I got busy and got tired of seeing bfn. Well as I went to the grocery store I thought y not I will go ahead and take one and see what it says I got 2 BFP on FRER HPT!!!!
I am truly in shock I just went off bc a month ago!! I am so nervous that something bad is going to happen. Has anybody got a bfp that soon and had a healthy 9 months. I have had two prior pregnancies and had no issue!!

10 years ago

OMG Girls, I am still in shock! I had this crazy dream last night that I was taking a hpt and got this big positive an then suddenly I realized it was just a opk. So when I woke up I was quite sad. I haven't taken a hpt since 7dpo just because I got busy and got tired of seeing bfn. Well as I went to the grocery store I thought y not I will go ahead and take one and see what it says I got 2 BFP on FRER HPT!!!!
I am truly in shock I just went off bc a month ago!! I am so nervous that something bad is going to happen. Has anybody got a bfp that soon and had a healthy 9 months. I have had two prior pregnancies and had no issue!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo