Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Today is 9 DPO ... im keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to give in to the temptation of taking a PT too soon....im having a few symptoms ... but im not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me...

10 years ago

@mash - I'm a teacher too! :)

OB confirmed chem pg...wants me to add folic acid in addition to the prenatals just to be safe. I love her and I know she isn't meant to be a therapist, but it was hard to hear her be so scientific and matter-of-fact about it. She said it's not really a miscarriage, just some abnormal cells that my body noticed and got rid of. :( But those few little cells meant the world to me even if it was only for three days...even if there was something wrong with them.

She said it's ok to start TTC again, but unfortunately now that DH understands everything more...not sure if he will be emotionally ready yet. (Maybe we were better off with him not thinking I was pg in the first place - the faint lines never convinced him and only believed me when my dr said it!)

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Ugh, Monster's Mom- I also get super nauseous/throw up right around O. It's awful, I have no appetite at all. Also, long cycles are the worst. Esp. if you're getting a lot of preggo symptoms- it's torture to keep getting bfn's AND no af.

@masharitos- so funny! You should totally print him out a bbt chart and hang it next to yours!

TTC#1 with PCOS. Cycle #2 started July 7th. Thinking POSITIVE. User Image

10 years ago

Love, my heart goes out to you. It must have been awful to hear it that way. All that matters is what's real to you. And no matter how its put, your emotions are completely valid!

I hope you and your dh can come together and give it another go once you're ready. Us ladies want this so badly that we get excited just to ovulate. We can't wait for those double lines. And to tell our partners, that's a thrill. We all have that in our future.

I haven't really considers my dh as an entity with emotions. Some sure, but few and far between. Something to consider in the future. He may surprise me.

User Image

10 years ago

Haha Ally,

I don't have it hanging. But I have it in every electronic devise in the house. Maybe I'll add the FF app to his phone so he can keep track of my cervix while at work lol.

Hard nipples in 95 degree weather... Not cool, nipples, not cool!

User Image

10 years ago

Love_ & kic, pressure drives me crazy! And it wasn't like an excited "Next time we see you you'll be pregnant!" it was like a "Next time we see you you better be pregnant!" tone... I just smiled and replied "I'm working on it!" but I wanted to say "OMG if you only had the slightest clue! Tell your son not to travel for work so much!!"

Masharitos, I just turned 30 in April so I'm right there with ya. Most of the girls I know or went to school with are on their 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th kid, and here I am, just trying to have my 1st!

Hang in there ladies - July is our month, I can feel it!

10 years ago • Post starter

Mizdez,

I'd say, "Don't call us, we'll call you!" and leave it at that. I'm not one to hold my tongue and I heart sarcasm :)

Luckily (maybe), I haven't met my inlaws as they live halfway around the world, don't speak English and I don't speak enough French to understand anything more than ordering a good coffee.

I do hope, if I get my BFP, his mom would come to help, especially since I'm far from my fam now. Or maybe not; that can be a double edged sword.

I need this BFP. I have about 12 yrs of sitting to cash in on, haha.

Love,

What subject/grade?

User Image

10 years ago

Masharitos,

I'm not one to hold my tongue either, but it was just so darn early in the morning when they left that I didn't have the brain cells for a witty comeback! I'm certain that my MIL probably smacked him for saying that when they got in the car - she knows how anxious I am! I feel like everyone I know or every celebrity on TV is pregnant right now, so it makes the TWW that much more annoying.

Not having family around can definitely be tough, but, at the same time, a blessing in disguise. I'm sure my mom will come help me when the time comes, and my MIL has already said she plans on it also (which would probably end up being both in-laws) - I would just rather they waited a month so I can feel adjusted and like I have a clue about what I'm doing, you know?

10 years ago • Post starter

I spoke too soon. I went by my job yesterday to pick up the last check, and spoke to one of the bosses, an older (grandma type) lady. Told her about the move, yatta, yatta... She was concerned about the commute AND said "And what about some babies?" (Rough translation from Russian. HAHAHA, I can count on one hand how many times I've said more than 2 words to her. She clearly has grandma complex and sees me as one of her children. I kinda shrugged it off (it was just weird). No sharp tonguing that one, she signs my checks!!

Has anyone had implantation dip or spotting? Just curious.

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

That's interesting. Hurry up!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo