Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Still feeling hopeful, but not wanting to get my hopes up at the same time... had some very, very faint spotting last night before bed, which would be right in line with my implantation schedule. Fingers crossed (crossed so hard it almost hurts!! ) Still feeling exhausted, headaches, dizzy at times, bloated, tender bbs... please God let this be it. It would be the BEST bday present in April!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Goodness, Misdez... sounds very likely. Fx

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

It's been a while since I posted here.... congrats to the BFPs so far, and good luck to all who are waiting to test!

I'm now 9dpo - tryyyyying to hold on another few days before I test but the waiting is killing me! This is our first cycle tic after a miscarriage in August last year at 12 weeks, feeling cautiously optimistic as having a lot of the same symptoms as I had last time (mainly really sore, tingling boobs since 2dpo which is only getting more intense, especially today!).

I hope there will be lots of April babies next year! Best wishes to all :)

Roxane

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks The wait goes on....

10 years ago

I tested for the first time this AM and I think I see a hint of something...not sure though. I'm only 10 DPO so I know it's still a little too early. Temps are still looking good. Only symptoms are sore breasts and some various mild stomach issues. I guess only time will tell! AF is due around Friday.

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

FX for you love!! I think I will POAS tomorrow or Wednesday morning... not feeling as hopeful as I was last week, but only time will tell! I spotted on Thursday very briefly, barely on Friday, and a little more Saturday & yesterday... thinking AF might just be getting on a more normal schedule after being on BCP for so long, but FX anyway!! Wednesday is our 3rd anniversary, so I'd love to be able to give hubby some good news after he gets home on Thursday from his business trip...

Thanks, mizdez! I don't know why I torture myself by testing early lol. Fingers crossed for you too!! That would be the best anniversary present ever.

10 years ago

I wrote on this post earlier but when I took my HPT and my beta on Jul 24th, both came back negative with my HCG at a 1. Naturally I was heartbroken, but more this time then any other as we did the Menopur shots and Gonal F this month. Not only was it exhausting financially, but emotionally too. I haven't felt any differently and I am taking the progesterone suppositories and AF never came (whereas last month I was taking the suppositories and I still got AF). I called my RE today and sent an order to the hospital I work at to do another Beta.

IT CAME BACK POSITIVE! It was low at a 33, but he called me telling me he was amazed that this has happened and to come in tomorrow for a progesterone and aTSH check.

I just have to write and tell people not to give up hope; I can't tell you how many of the BFP stories I have read with envy and heartbreak (but of course still happiness for them) thinking I'd never get to write my own. This is still very early, so anything can happen for us, but I'm hoping sticky baby dust for everyone!

10 years ago

Well now I know why I have never POAS before... what a heartbreaking feeling. I might just be too early or not enough hcg built up but I'm feeling like I might be out this month... will test again Thursday morning just in case. FX and congrats to the BFPs!

I don't know if it means anything, but I felt unaccountably exhausted last night. I had fully intended to make dinner and do some yoga and absolutely couldn't do anything. I lay down, had a bath and then went to bed much earlier than usual. Was feeling headache-y, sensitive to temp and a bit off colour - though fine this morning. Bbs are tender/ sensitive, but have noticed that a lot in 2WWs.

Misdez... sorry about your BFN. Could be it's too early. Some don't get their BFP until 1-3 days after missed AF. I'm going to try and wait until the weekend to test.

Congrats to all on their BFPs.

Good luck to anyone else who is also in 2WW.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

My test line was darker today! I don't know at what point I get to say I'm officially pg because of my chemical pg last month. I don't feel like jumping up and down and celebrating. I guess since AF is due around Friday, I won't really be happy/relieved until Saturday or so...and probably not REALLY convinced until I get a blood test. I'm scared to try the digital CBE because it's so incredibly blunt and last month that "negative" really threw me for a loop.

@hopingforgingers - congrats to you!! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

@mizdez - my heart sank reading your update...I've been pulling for you to get that BFP! But like mammoth said, it could still be too early for it to be detected. It's not over till AF shows up! *hugs*

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo