Community post

Discussion

Conceived after seeing chiropractor??

Hi all!

Even though DH and I are in a holding pattern on TTC til after our Europe cruise next spring, I'm still curious if anyone or anyone you know has had success conceiving after starting chiropractic adjustments? I just started going to the chiropractor for the first time in my life about a month ago, and I am just curious if this could help (we had been TTC for about 6 months with no luck prior to booking our trip). I asked my chiro about it, and he said they have had 1 case in the clinic of a woman who was having difficulties conceiving, and ended up being successful after starting her adjustments. I've Googled around about it, and found several success stories... that would be just my luck that we would end up prego before the trip without even trying!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I can't say if they do or not but after my adjustments I no longer had back pains during my period n maybe in the long run helped w labor pains??

I had went two yrs prior to conceiving my baby. Two yrs of unprotected sex. But I wasn't trying either

10 years ago

Thanks for the info! I found several stories online from women who had troubles conceiving and started going to the chiropractor & ended up getting their BFP not too long after... not sure if they were coincidences, but still interesting!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo