Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 193 Replies | Last Page

Good luck misskitty!!! :D

Keep us posted! :)

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

good luck misskitty! I hope you get good news! I'm sorry your BF's sister did that! It's such a big thing, why would she want to spoil the surprise?? Ugh. Sorry you had to deal with that, but hopefully all goes well and it won't matter in the end! FX'd for you!

10 years ago

My HEDD is 4-5! I tested with FRER early and got BFN. I am going to wait a few more days before I test again. AF is due on 7-27. So we will see! Anyone in the same boat as me?

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all BFP so far! Trying for #3 as well here. I am 10DPO after a miscariage on 6/30 and O 7/15 . Tested this morning with FMU with a FRER but gt a BFN also just had my OBGYN checkup today and that test was a BFN as well. He said to come for a blod test on Monday if i don't get AF this weekend. I had some brown/pink spotting yesterday morning and the evening before so it seems like implantation spotting but no implantation dip on my chart yet. NOt sure if I am out or not. Thought that a FRER would detect things early but if implantation was just 24-48h earlier maybe I still got a chance. I got 2 $store cheapies left will try on Satyrday again unless AF shows up...

10 years ago

good luck @ sholmes and homewithmom! FX'd for u two.

User Image

10 years ago

So DH and I went to the docs today and he's explained that it takes 3-4 months for sperm tests to be done through the NHS vs about 1 week privately through exactly the same service. Cheeky B*st*rds. So we are considering paying up. We've got to see the nurse at the GP surgery and then she'll set up various blood tests etc. Once we have all the diff info ready, we can be referred to the Fertility Clinic. I'm getting the impression that even done speedily, this could take forever... and who knows if anything can actually help.

Things are going to need to be pretty desperate, though, before we start paying for spells. [edit: someone put the link to someone whose spell supposedly caused a BFP... can't see it now but clearly spam]

Mind you, my friend did perform some reiki on me yesterday and reckons the problem might be endo around my ovaries/ tube. Seems as likely as anything else at this stage, though I will hang on for a medical diagnosis.

Some of you sound like a positive is possible, even likely. Fingers crossed. And, hey, it ain't over until AF visits.

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Hi I'm cd25 11 dpo, waiting to test in 3 days!! TTC for 20 months now, hoping for April baby too.

10 years ago

oh my goodness! I never thought of spells to get pregnant! lol...

35 - I'm praying that you don't have to wait that long to get some answers!

afm - still no AF. last test I did was 15 dpo mid-day and got a BFN. I'm out of tests again, so I'm going to wait for a couple of days I think. Trying not to stress so much about it now.

10 years ago

blah ...double post!

10 years ago

I had a random wave of feeling bloated last night and this morning, but I'm not sure if I just ate too much yesterday lol. Just two more wake ups and then I'm going to start testing! I just hope we didn't mess up this cycle. CTP is predicting my ovulation as being 2 days later than FF. We stopped right after the FF O because that's when all the crazy stuff happened with DH's job and I was too stressed out to think about babies. I hope we didn't screw it up! :( My temps have not been done at the same time every morning so hopefully the chart can be taken with a grain of salt.

TTC #1 chem pg at 4 weeks on 7/6/13 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo