Community post

Discussion

July testers & April babies!

View Full Post

Alright ladies, so begins cd1 for me... anyone else? I'm hoping for an April baby since my birthday is in April - that would be the BEST birthday present!

193 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 193 Replies | Last Page

I'm jealous of ALL my friends that have babies already! LOL

But it's a good kind of jealousy ofc

I've dreamed of everything you can imagine: having twin boys, having twin girls, having twins of different genders, having a boy, having a girl, being in the beginning of the pregnancy, being in the end about to have the baby, delivering the babie(s) in a lot of different settings..... it's hard not to obsess about this when my mind keeps me dreaming of pregnancy and birth!

As my boyfriend usually says, it's not easy to be a woman!

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

Haha, so true! I think I get the most jealous of the friends I have that are on their 3rd and 4th pregnancies - they need to share some of their baby dust and luck!

My brothers are twins, and the first set of twins on my mom's side of the family. Her cousin had twins right after she did, so of course my husband is so nervous that we'll have twins too lol! He only wants one kiddo, I'm unsure if I only want one or if I want two. I just tell him that if we have twins we'll be done for sure and no more baby making talk!

10 years ago • Post starter

If I could choose I'd rather not have twins on my first pregnancy, but I want a baby bump so bad that I don't really care if it's one or two babies!!! It's hard enough when you're a mom for the first time and have only one baby!

I'd love to have 3 or 4 babies (total and if possible one at a time!!!), if we can achieve it. I'm 30 already, going to be 31 in October so I have to start right away!...

I'm afraid my af will show up in a day or two.... I don't want it to show!!! I'll be so sad and angry... It's another cycle waiting and another cycle of insane tww! lol

Had to postpone my plans of getting pregnant due to health insurance waiting period. I can only start the Baby Dance on the 3rd of June!!! It really sucks! :( User Image

10 years ago

I'm so confused actually.. On Thursday I had what I thought was IB and got excited.. but then last night I went to the bathroom and was spotting pretty bad and it's still slightly continuing now but nothing like last night.. I'm not supposed to get my period until Wednesday and that's counting on a 27 day cycle which don't always happen so Weds is even a little early for it to come.. So I am assuming that its not the start of my period but just IB after all? I looked at the IB calculator on the website and said that 11DPO for IB is not uncommon but who the hell knows? I'm TERRIBLY nauseous I know that!

User Image

10 years ago

Hum... I hope it's IB! It could be late IB! :D

Sending your way! :)

10 years ago

I know the feeling - I just turned 30 in April, Kawaii, so with all these people I know on their 2nd, 3rd and 4th babies, I feel like I'm so behind. I would definitely not prefer to have 2 babies on my first pregnancy, especially since my hubby travels so much for work, but, like you said, all I want is a baby bump!

SMP, that sounds like IB, especially with your nausea, but my stupid AF did the same thing to me a few months ago. Wouldn't it be nice if after you ovulated, a + or - showed up on the palm of your hand or something?? lol that would make it so much easier! FX for you!

Thanks Kawaii! To you as well!!!

I've never gotten my period so early before so I don't think it would be it but who the hell knows? I feel like we're all thinking so hard into what our bodies are doing they're purposefully playing tricks on us! lol

User Image

10 years ago

Yes, I have lots of friends who already have babies and are in their 20s.... Not fair! Not that I wanted to get pregnant with my previous boyfriends (thank god for the pill!!!), I know I found the right man now, but time waits for no man... or woman!...

I hate the not knowing... it would be lovely that we just knew if we were pregnant right after bd

Every morning when I take my bbt I look at the damn thermometer and hope with all my strength that the temp is still high!!!!

10 years ago

Yeah, I feel like I got a late start because I got married at age 22 and divorced less than 3 years later. We were even talking about having a kid & I had started taking prenatals... then I realized that the main reason I wanted to have a baby was to fix a marriage that I knew I wasn't happy in, so that plan was squashed quickly! It just wasn't meant to be, and I know that now - it's just crazy to think I could have a kindergartner if we would have gotten pregnant!

I know it will happen when it is meant to be, but I'd like to know when that is so I can plan lol c'mon !!!!!

It's funny! We're all on the same boat of baby crazyness! :P

I just hope everyone gets their so wanted BFP! :)

I'm praying for all of us! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo