Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 556 Replies | Last Page

The latest news on my situation is that we're no longer TTC, it's too hard when we'll be spending 6 out of 7 weeks apart for the rest of the year.

It is extremely disappointing as we both really want to have children together. But shy of my moving to live away from our family and friends (who double as my support network each disappointing month after the next) or OH getting a new job where he doesn't have to travel, it's our only option as the 1 week we get together is not coinciding with my most fertile time of the month.

I'm going to go have yet another cry over it all now. Take care ladies xo

User Image

10 years ago

Well on to the 2 week wait that we all dread so much. I already feel different this cycle then last which is awesomebecause last cycle I thought I was going to go into hibernation. Lol. I wasso exhausted. This time I feel good and have been going to gym everyday. Yay :)

How does everyone else deal with the 2 week wait? What do you do to pass the time?

Good luck to everyone still trying. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP.

Courtly* I am sorry that things are not working out as planned. I hope that by some miracle you can still conceive. Why not take the pill to alter your cycle so you can be in fertile period when hubby is home? Or why not go see him and use it as an excuse to get away and try mixing things up a bit?

User Image

10 years ago

Today, I'm 10 dpo. I've never before made it past this (pretty sure I have LPD of some kind).

Fingers crossed!

10 years ago

stevennmattsmom: I would go visit except the work camp his at has a strict no partners allowed (unless the partner works there too) policy. And the workers aren't allowed to leave the camp at night - they work 6am-6pm daily.

The pill, regardless of what one I go on stops my period, much to the doctors bewilderment.

We may no longer be TTC, but we're also not going to try preventing possible pregnancy either.

In light of that it means if I have another funny month like June was - 2 periods - the first 4th-8th inclusive and the second 26th-29th inclusive there is still the small chance magic could happen.

We also feel by going on the record to say we are no longer TTC will help keep it from our minds and shift our focus onto other things - namely our wedding and my job search.

I think more than anything we're just really confused at the moment, as we knew my cycle exactly give or take a day or 2, and June just threw us out. So it's pretty much left us re-tracking my cycle.

At least by taking the pressure off our TTC, we can, well I can also focus on tracking my temps. I started temping the same day I got my second period for June. And I can't help but notice my temps are very erratic. Is that normal for temps in winter? - I'm in Australia and it's the middle of winter here.

User Image

10 years ago

Not sure who's still on this forum these days ...

I made it to 11 dpo without a defined period, which is sort of a landmark for me. I've never had an LP longer than 10 days since I've been tracking (at least 6 months).

Bad news is last night I had a lot of dark brown spotting, like cm but very brown. This morning a little bit left over -- NO RED.

BUT - I sort of feel like AF is on its way. Feel a little crampy.

Sigh.

10 years ago

Hey ladies!! I'm still around, just been laying low for a bit:) How is everyone feeling??? I have one week left of waiting until I go in for my surgery!! The past 2.5 months have been a killer while waiting, but we are almost there!!! So excited! I see many newcomers,... Welcome to u all!!!!

10 years ago

So I'm on day 16 and still haven't gotten a positive OPK and have not had any signs that I'm even close to O. I don't think the clomid is working for me. I have also been temping and my temps have been pretty consistent the last few weeks around 97.8. I will be going in for bloodwork next week to see if I ovulated. Have any of you not ovulated the first month on clomid? Did it work for you the 2nd month? Thinking I may need to ask for something different.

10 years ago

This was my first month on clomid and i didnt O until CD27 with my first +OPK on CD24?!!! So you might just O late this cycle!

10 years ago

I'm just waiting waiting waiting. Took last progesterone last night, so now I sit and wait until I can test on the 17th....or AF comes. We'll see.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I really hope that is the case Sparkle! This is so frustrating!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo