Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 556 Replies | Last Page

That is great news Sarah! I too was on femara after my surgery and got my BFP on the 3rd cycle. I also ate pineapple core after ovulation that cycle for 5 days to help with implantation. Not sure if that is what did the trick for me or not but it certainly didn't hurt. Good luck to you. I hope you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

MammaD29 I am SOOOOO pleased for you! That is great HcG! I didn't start feeling sick until 5 weeks 5 days....then bham!!! I thought mine had finally gone then was sick again during this past weekend. 16 weeks today which is great, and had a good midwife appointment yesterday!

Sarahfjrn I am so pleased you are cleared to TTC again! I can't imagine what waiting for that must have been like. I hope the surgery has done the trick and things will go more smoothly from now on!!!!

9 years ago

Shelob, have you found out what you are having yet? Feeling any movement yet? I am a little over 10 weeks now and I have felt pretty good. Some headaches and tiredness but I really haven't had too much nausea. I had a scan last week at my first midwife appt and everything is looking good. I have my 12 week scan scheduled and I'm hoping they can give me a good guess for what we are having. The suspense is killing me. haha Hope you are doing well!

9 years ago

Hi MammaD29. Great to hear things are going well for you! By 10 weeks I had had 5 weeks of horrible all-day nausea! Not much vomitting, but still it was pretty rough. I have been feeling movement since 18 weeks :) Didn't know what it was at first, just an odd muscle twitch. But then when it kept happening I soon figured it out! Now I feel little kicks too. My husband can't feel even the biggest ones yet. We had our anatomy scan yesterday and there was one large kick that my husband saw on the screen which I gasped at because I felt it so strongly (baby was probably lashing out at being chased all round the uterus by the sonographer! We don't want to know if it is a boy or a girl. I would rather have a surprise. Something to look forawrd to while in labour! I will be 21 weeks tomorrow. It still amazes me that we have got this far. Soooo hoping everthing continues to go well for us!!!

9 years ago

I had a lot of time to enter the forum and I am so glad for the good news!!! Congratulations Mamma d29 and Shelob I am so glad that your pregnancy goes well!

For me the news is that I have started TTC after a short break as a doctor (a dermatologist) was insisting not to TTC before I get some metication for some allergies I was found to have. I followed the instructions for 1 month, but then I felt very miserable and I stopped listening to her. I am just a little dissapointed, as although there is no fertility problem, the years are passing, and we are going to miss the train without serious reason.
Hoping for this month....

9 years ago

Thanks kethryes! I hope you get your bfp soon. It seems to happen when you finally start to give up hope that it will never happen and then bam BFP! I am finally starting to relax a bit. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything looked perfect! They are telling us it is looking like a girl! still too early to say for sure though. next scan will be at 18 weeks to confirm.

9 years ago

Hi,

I thought I'd join the group. I am 27 and have thin PCOS and Endo. DH and I have been ttc for 13 months with no luck. I haven't had af since Easter Sunday. Yesterday I finally got an appt with a doctor (we moved 5 times in the last year including overseas, so it has been hard to get a doctor when you are a travelling nomad) and got an rx for medication to help conceive. Today I took the first of my 5mg of provera. I'm to take that for 5 days and then hopefully menstruate. On day 5 of my new cycle I am to start 50mg of Clomid for 5 days. He gave me three months' supply up front, so hopefully that will do the trick and we will have good news before Christmas.

Right now DH and I are living in a remote northern community in Canada, so I don't have access to a gynecologist until I fly 5 hours south to Montreal. This is going to be a fun experience; I am feeling optimistic. I have seen so many bfn's that it can only get better from here now that I'm getting help :)

9 years ago

Mamad29 thanks for your wishes! I am happy that you are going well! Best wishes for you! Rbk2013, good luck for you too! Stay optimistic, it helps! As about me, i am on dpo 12-13 and hoping for good news. Tomorrow morning i am planning to test...

9 years ago

By recording my temp and ovulation symptoms I am on DPO 15, but the test showed BFN. Dissapointed!

9 years ago

Sorry for my 9-10 week absence, I have been busy moving house, renovating having a baby shower, attending family weddings and a 21st, attending my grandfathers funeral, battling a chest infection without medication and just to spice it up a bit was admitted to hospital over the weekend with suspected preeclampsia (thankfully it turned out to jut be dehydration and low blood sugar).

I have very little time left until my little one arrives, I'm so nervous excited an impatient all at the same time.

Shelob: How are tings going for you? You would be roughly 23weeks along now is that correct?

MammaD: Congratulations. How are you feeling?

To everyone else I send you copious amounts of and . I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see more stories on this thread.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo