Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Welcome :)

I was sure this cycle had to work for us too. I did my 5th clomid cycle, first time at 100mg. Started spotting yesterday and my temperature dropped today so I will be starting a new cycle tomorrow probably :(

10 years ago

Praying i conceive a christmas, new year or birthday baby. Been doing my sums, this month the best time to conceive is now while next month best time to conceive is the week of my birthday (so jan 18 and the 3 days either side of that)

User Image

10 years ago

That's nice timing for you courtly :) I conceived my baby in April on my sister's birthday and it would have been due on my Mum's. If I don't conceive next cycle then my next chance will be around the time my sister's first baby is due. She started trying after my miscarriage and got pregnant straight away!!

I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks about all these date things :)

10 years ago

Hi there. Im TTC #2 ... TRYING FOR ALMOST 8yrs now...
Started clomid day 5-9....round 2.... I think I finally peaked yesterday on the opk.... 1st time in forever!!!!

10 years ago

Hi all :) I'm new to clomid, this will be my second round if provera induces a period... Going up to 100mg as 50 didn't help me ovulate. I have pcos so I know it will be hard, just hoping it don't take too long...

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

29th and 30th of December I experienced some of the worst nausea I've ever experienced.

We have put it down to car sickness at this point as we we're enduring a long distance car trip at the time.

However, was just wondering if anyone knows how common it is for women to experience morning sickness from the day of conception?

***FYI my counter on here is out, I ovulated Christmas eve***

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Just wanted to let u ladies know that after 3 months of failed Clomid cycles I took a month of and conceived this month. Got my BFP on 12-26 with an edd of 9-6-14 ; )

Don't give up ladies when u least expect it it will happen. ; )

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats jannet.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Janet! It's about time we got a BFP on here!
I really hope that for the rest of us 2014 will finally be our year!
It's been awhile since I have posted anything since finding out the reason we have not been able to concieve is a blocked tube on top of not usually ovulating on my own. We have just been taking a break from trying and it has been really nice. The good news is I finally have insurance and have an appt with a new fertility Dr. On Monday! Looking forward to having surgery for my blocked tube so we can get back to TTC!

10 years ago

MammaD29 that is great news! Not good about the blocked tube of course, but good you found out the problem and it can be fixed!!!

I am on CD11 of my 6th cycle of clomid. Second at 100mg. Yesterday I started having ovary pains and cramping. I looked back at last cycle and found that those pains started 8 days before I actually ovulated! They get quite intense too, particularly if I move around.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo