Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 556 Replies | Last Page

That sounds promising stillfuntryin! I have absolutely no experience with pregnyl so don't have a clue about that, but I did just have a thought about the darkening HPTs. If you aren't pregnant they could still darken depending on the concentration of your urine. It is so hard to keep that consistent so it is very possible you could have some days darker than others just because you have more concentrated urine. I hope its not that though, and that you are pregnant :)

10 years ago

That's a good point Shelob! I never even thought of that, I suppose tomorrows test will give me a better answer, I also POA FRER this morn as they are more reliable to watch progression so tomorrow will be better, I have to do another pregnyl shot tomorrow but I wont do it until the afternoon anyway.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

ssurra: my periods are normally 3-4 days. Although in July I only had 2 days of heavy spotting, that was far from normal for me. I'm still not sure if I should count it as a period or not - this website appears to consider it a period.

shelob: it's now 15/08 and I've just gotten incredibly sore breasts, in the last 24hours. I haven't had this much breast pain since April/may where I skipped a period.

I'm thinking this breast pain could become a pattern after skipping a month in my period, considering I only got some spotting in July.

As much as I would like a if this breast pain in AF related, I want AF sooner rather than later as my partner is supposed to come home 25/08 for a week or so and I really don't want AF to be visiting me when his home lol

To EVERYONE testing in coming days weeks sending you heaps of positive energy and prayers that you get you .

To those who have recently gotten a I'm so sorry for you, I know how much that sucks. Sending you lots and lots of and , but most importantly have fun with the

To those who have gotten recently, congratulations and best of luck.

As for me, I'm off to bed (it's a sad state of affairs when your 29 and going to bed at 8.45pm when you don't need to be up early lol), to dream of what it will be like to get my much awaited - and no doubt like always re-live my two horrible abortions from my early 20's (I had to have them for health reasons) they are my biggest regrets in life, while also having been two of the best blessings in my life in a twisted way.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats, Darian! What finally worked for you?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Third iui 150 mg clomid and trigger!!!

10 years ago

Positive OPK today on cd 16. Last month I didn't get one till cd22. I think my stress level has gone way down this month. Feeling hopeful!

10 years ago

darian yay!!! !!!! I"m so happy for you! :D I'm so glad your IUI worked! How far along are you?

Don't forget about our graduation board! http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=5628

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

:( Spotting started today. Looks like AF will come in a few days time :(

10 years ago

Halleluiah AF has arrived.

Ok yes I understand we're all trying to get pregnant here and don't usually welcome the arrival of AF with song and dance like that.

But for me it is something spectacular, because it means my cycle limbo is over.

Still not 100% sure what was going on with my cycle.

Jun 26 (day 1 of last regular cycle) - Aug 16 = 52 days

Jul 19 (day 1 of 2 spotting) - Aug 16 = 29 days

All I know is AF is here now and it is a wee bit painful, but all the times I POAS between 24/07/2013 and today were , so I doubt this is a miscarriage or anything sinister like that.

I had been highly stressed out from may to early July, so I'm assuming my body has finally released all the stress and tension allowing AF to come. I just hope my other half doesn't come home in the next 4-5 days, I want to be AF free when his home.

User Image

10 years ago

Could a 750mou hcg shot move to your urine within 15 Min?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo