Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 556 Replies | Last Page

How are you doing Courtly and MrsFlashe?

I am 12 (or 10) dpo. Nothing particularly interesting happening - which I consider to be a good sign! I have continued to have creamy cm every day which is slightly unusual, but understandable due to my through the roof progesterone level. Basically I am just watching for spotting. If it doesn't come by Wednesday then I will test. I think. Depends if I am feeling brave! If not I will wait another course of days, just in case I am really only 10dpo!

10 years ago

sorry been mia. today is, i think 12 dpo might be less not sure. but went to the bathroom and had some light pink tinged discharged so got depressed and thought i was starting my period and i have been having some light cramping and have been feeling very tired) and then my sister-in-law said it could be implantation bleeding (she is on her fourth kid so she would know) so i looked it up and read that implantation can happen between day 6 and 12 so keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it is implantation bleeding and will test on tuesday so i hope to get a BFP.

10 years ago

conleykr2 we are at the same point in our cycles :) I hope it is implantation bleeding for you! I have found that if I get any spotting I am not pregnant, so am on the watch for it! I have had some mild (very mild) cramping this evening. The cycle I got pregnant I had that a couple of days before I got my BFP, but I get cramping before AF too. Usually have spotting with that though. So we shall see... I plan to test on Wednesday as I have a long luteal phase so don't actually expect AF until Wed or Thurs.

10 years ago

I'm still feeling yuck. If this is pregnancy I'm not a fan atm.

On the up side, I'm enjoying the sleep. I haven't been able to sleep this easily since I was a child.

I went to the doctors yesterday as they had a cancelation. Other than a little dehydration, he says I'm fine. He didn't have me do a pregnancy test as he felt it would be too soon to get an accurate result.

At this stage I'm seriously contemplating buying a test when I go into town to do my grocery shopping on Wednesday, that way it's on hand to test when my dad is here (I can always stay home while he goes fishing one day)

User Image

10 years ago

Courtly I do think you should test rather than trying to wait. If it was me I would be going crazy!

As it is I am going crazy! My temperature is amazing for 14dpo! Of course I am not sure of my ovulation date due to the stupid OPK not going positive! Based on estradiol and progesterone they think I did ovulate on CD 14 (yay for clomid!!) so I am just going to go with that and hope I am not misguided and set up for heartbreak as a result. So temps good. No spotting yet. Wouldn't really expect any until today though. And of cours high progesterone might mean my temps stay up and no spotting for longer before crashing! So, trying not to get hopes up. I keep telling myself that.

I don't feel any different. Waking SO much in the night, but I do that often anyway. I know I could test today and if pregnant it would be positive. But so can't face a negative. Just wait...

10 years ago

Hey ladies:) just to bring u all up to speed,... I got to meet my bio father this weekend and he is amazing!!! We had a wonderful time and I am definitely on cloud 9!!!
My Dr also took me off of my BC almost 2weeks ago and I have yet to start:( The nurse is having me test in the am and then start me on Provera to get AF rollin if it is negative(which i am certain it will be). We had definitely been way more active while I was on the BC, but with all of the difficulties we have had ttc, i am pretty certain that we will not be that lucky;)
Muah!

10 years ago

Ok so I caved in and POAS today yet another this time felt like it was the one.

So I'm officially giving up TTC for the year.

Going to take the remainder of the year off to regroup. Loose some more weight. And ultimately start the new year afresh.

I'll still pop in from time to time to see how everyone is going - beside you never know a miracle could happen when I least expect it

User Image

10 years ago

H Ladies, thought I would pop in and say hello.

Courtly- I'm sorry. I know how you feel. I'm ready to give up too.
I have been taking a bit of a break this month with charting and stressing over TTC since we had 2 vacations planned but it doesn't seem to be doing me any good. I'm on cycle day 21 and I decide to check my temp this morning and it is still low so I know I haven't O'd. I called my Dr. and he wants me to come in for a progesterone test and if it confirms I didn't O come up with a new plan going forward. On a more positive note I have a surprise trip planned for my husband this weekend to celebrate his 30th bday!

10 years ago

Courtly and MammaD29 I feel so sorry for you as I am in a similar boat. Took a test yesterday, negative. Have started spotting now and temp dropped this morning. It is so disheartening as we are doing everything right and my hormone levels were amazing this month. Temp chart also looked amazing. I was sure this was it too :( So, round 2 of clomid a bust. I have one more month to get pregnant before my due date from my miscarriage :( I never would have thought it would take this long after that experience. I really am struggling to stay positive in all this.

10 years ago

Sorry to be MIA lately. I took the cycle off of worrying and tried to relax. Clomid was increased to 100mg and nothing happened except being so dry it hurt to BD. Anyway, called the OB and now I am being referred to the reproductive endocrinologist. YAY :) Now I can pay another dr and get nothing in return. (Sorry, I am a little discouraged and worried right now). I am glad to be going to someone who can hopefully bring this fertility journey to a happy end and help us conceive our little bundle but I am cautious that my baby making days are over and I need to accept that my 2 wonderful boys will be the only children I have. Congrats to everyone who has conceived. I wish everyone luck in their journey to pregnancy and through pregnancy. I will be around but I don't see endo until next week and will be on CD12 so I am counting myself out for this cycle already. Wishing everyone luck and I will keep you guys posted.

Any tips on seeing the reproductive endocrinologist? Not really sure what to expect at this moment.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo