Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Ashley, I will say a special prayer for you tonight. I hope that all will be well and that this time you will carry full time! Please keep is up to date.

10 years ago

Lilith I can't wait to see your test tomorrow :) Fingers crossed for you!!

Ashley, I hope things are okay and that it was just a bug

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Ugh...I am too impatient for my own good! Tested again tonight and it looks pretty darn negative. I'm 11 Dpo and getting discouraged. Here's the link if you want to take a peek:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test136253

Gunzz, I hope that you are feeling well again soon and will definitely say a prayer for you!

10 years ago

Lilith, it looks negative, but you did test with evening urine. When testing this early, evening urine can easily give a false negative. Test again the morning. I haven't given up hope for you yet

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning,

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. It's been a rough feeling week. But things are still okay. :) I have some new medicine for the nausea and the stomach has stopped. They def think I had a virus specially with a fever. My husband has been so sweet and been my rock! His stomach is finally better too:) I go back Friday to check things out!

Thanks again!

10 years ago

Thanks for the update Gunzz! Still praying that you continue to feel well for the next nine months :)

I am posting the link from my test this morning...still looks negative to me. There is a faint line in person, but I think my eyes might just be showing me what I want most to see. Trying not to lose hope, but 12 DPO is pretty late to still have a negative test. On the bright side, my temp came back up today, so I'm still hanging on a little.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test136427

FX for everyone!

10 years ago

Hugs Lilith, I know how aggravating BFN's can be.

Ashley, glad it looks like things are calming down and your little bean is still safe.

Smee, good luck!

Mrs. F and Mrs. K, you guys both had your IUI's right? How did they go? How were the post wash numbers?

Allison, where are you at right now in your cycle?

AFM, I had a big kerfuffle with my RE clinic, in that we are to call in each period because that keeps us in line on the wait list for getting called to cycle for the IVF. I called in a period on April 21st and another on May 20th. I saw my Dr. and had to get retested for a second clotting disorder that they determined I had, and when I called in to check on the test, I asked about my status on the IVF wait list. They had not recorded my periods in April or in May so I wasn't on the list. I was so angry. They got put in my file and I asked for a call back with an explanation.

I had to call in twice more to finally get a return call. The nurse wasn't able to tell me why, but she was able to confirm that had they been logged properly, I would have been offered treatment for my June cycle. That screw up could have cost me more than a month of extra waiting. Who knows how long it might have been if I had not asked.

As it is, I can't do June anyway, because we will be out of town when an ER would likely need to be, so I am on the schedule for treatment in July, which is exactly when I wanted.

One last break cycle when my period shows up in about two weeks and then I am having my IVF!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Yep - Had my IUI on Saturday (June 1)... The numbers were good. I don't remember the exact amount, but the RE was very impressed - everything was MUCH higher than the numbers they look for. DH was there, and he was feeling very proud of himself.

So I give myself a booster shot this saturday and then.....wait. And wait.

Starting Saturday afternoon through Monday and little bit yesterday, my stomach was unsettled. Not sick, but just kinda "off." Now my nose is running and my allergy pills are NOT even remotely helping, and a sore throat just started. (Not sure if I can blame anything other than sleeping with the windows open and lower temps outside.) I was feeling all kinds of achey....but then I'm just over analyzing everything.

BB's are bigger, but that's the progesterone. I talked to the RE about extending the supplements, but he said no - that taking them longer than 12 days would mess up my cycle IF we didn't succeed this time and he doesn't want to risk it. I get it, but I still think I should be taking them longer.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm sorry I'm being so pushy on this Mrs. F, but I completely disagree with your Dr. I don't get it. Progesterone withdrawl is how they start periods.

I would tell him that you don't mind messing up your cycle by a couple of days and press to extend at least until 14dpo. I have never heard of an RE stopping progesterone before the end of the TWW.

Sometimes you have to push for what you want. This is one thing I personally would push for.

Adding a few extra days to your cycle would not do any harm. Progesterone withdrawl with a newly implanted embryo could do lots of harm. I think the bigger risk is to your chance of success.

Good Luck Mrs. F.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Melissa,

Yes I did have my IUI this Monday (June 3rd). It went pretty well. Felt like a Pap Smear! DH was there with me as well, he always is, bless him! His swimmers were 20 million post wash with a 75% motility rate. My Dr was very happy about that. I did an OPK before we went in for the procedure and my test line was way darker than the control line! I was so happy to see that, as I've never really used OPK's before. Now I am 2 DPO & IUI. I start progesterone tonight for 10 nights, then I was told to test after that. Nothing has really been going on except I had a few twinges on my left where I had my mature follicles & today my nipples feel really sensitive. Hoping for the best & Praying for my BFP!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo