Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 556 Replies | Last Page

MrsK, I am so sorry that you are going through this. That is some horrible side effects and you should definitely talk to your doctor about them. I hope next cycle is better for you. (Fingers crossed and baby dust to you)

Well, I am 9dpo and I am anxious as anything to find out if the clomid worked this cycle. I tested today only because it was Fathers Day and I figured if I somehow got a BFP I could surprise my hubby but as I expected it was negative. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and will most likely test that morning since I should get AF on Friday or Saturday if not PG. My husband seems to think we hit the mark this week since our dog has been acting weird with me for 2 days (LOL). My hopes of being pregnant are pinned on a dogs actions. Other then the dogs protective instincts for 2 days, I still have creamy CM but my cervix is high and firm most of the time. I feel exhausted but figured that could be the progesterone (not taking any extra progesterone though, just what my body is producing naturally). I am slightly queasy, and I just don't feel 100%. My fingers, toes, and anything else I can cross is crossed and I am trying to stay optimistic but it is hard sometimes since I am use to being disappointed month after month.

Baby dust to everyone and hopefully we all get our BFP's soon and congratulations to everyone who has gotten their BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

Mrs K, those side effects aren't good. Wow. Definitely talk to your Dr.

Allison is right that stopping the progesterone likely brought on AF early for you. Hopefully they can find a better med/dose for you.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

AF came for me while I was still ON progesterone. At least I think so. My period is as light as ever, but definitely with red and dark "clots." Calling the Doc today to try to figure out what's next. Obviously this isn't working.

The more I read about the LPD, it sounds like me, I've had very light periods so it would make sense my lining isn't developing the way it should. Could also be related to endometriosis, which we suspect I could have on some level. Unfortunately when I've mentioned both of these to my doctor, she has been dismissive.

Mrs. K the progesterone gave me many of the same side effects. Fortunately not quite as severe but definitely felt crazy, blurred vision, dizziness, etc. I ran into things a lot, too. Very strange. Let us know how it goes with your doc!

10 years ago

LisserB, at that point I was on 4dpo. The bleeding has completely stopped no blood red blood since Saturday. So it was a good three day bleed. Now body is back to normal im just still bitchy and bloated. My real af is supposed to come on the 23rd. So I guess I'll just be waiting to see if that shows. Im still havimg light cramping on my right side tho. Dont know whats that about. Oh well how are the ret of u ladies doing. ...

Ssura, sorry ur body is out of whack while on meds too. This life sucks!

<a href=

10 years ago

Well ladies, I'm on the last day of my well-over-two-week-wait. I test tomorrow, and as of now it looks pretty good. Stopped progesterone on Dr's orders on Thursday (I know....I asked if I could stay on longer, he said no....and he's the one with a medical degree) and no AF in sight. In past cycles I would have started a few days ago with the drop in progesterone.

Will update tomorrow.

I'm sorry that a few of you are having awful side effects. I was dizzy a LOT, but I was after I stopped them as well.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Good Luck Mrs F!

Mrs. Flasche: Good luck, I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!!

Ssurra: don't know what happened to you & I with the Progesterone. It also had me confused to the point where I was even mixing my words together (ie. the 'stight' is 'farting' - the fight is starting) Sounded funny to my DH but it was a bit scary for me.

AFM: I just came back from my Dr.'s Office. She told me exactly what you all said. By stopping the Progesterone, AF was brought down. She said not to worry, I did not do anything wrong & if I was actually pregnant then AF would not have shown up! However, I do have two small cysts, she said not to worry that they will probably come down with my AF & that my lining is still extremely thick & too soon to start all over again. So in two days I go in for another US & to start injectables again to try another round of IUI. Also she said that she will definately give me a low dose of something else next time. I hope this cylcle is nothing like the last!

Note: I tried to be as detailed as possible for you ladies! Thank you all so much! You all have no idea how much you all mean to me in this time of my life!

10 years ago

I was wondering if any of you can recommend any good, relevant blogs about what we're going through? Most I've found are dated (no longer updated).

10 years ago

This is what I get for getting cocky. Started spotting last night....It was really light (and nothing this AM when I had my FMU) So I tested. BFN.

So shows up less than 12 hours from when I'd test.

Anyone else feel like they're stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day?"

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm sorry Mrs. F *hugs*

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo