Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 556 Replies | Last Page

C:\Users\user1\Pictures\10612663_10152851615927018_1775497946169178460_n.jpg

Hopefully it works. The link/image above is my belly at exactly 38weeks

User Image

9 years ago

My previous link didn't work so I'll try again

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test316158[/url]

User Image

9 years ago

Courtly... that is a pretty belly!!!! Congratulations, my best wishes!

9 years ago

Hello ladies,

I have been away from this forum for so long! (I believe 7 months). I just wanted to drop in & see what was going on.

Congratulations to everyone who has had a BFP also to those who've has beautiful babies in the meanwhile!

As for me, I am still TTCing. We found out that hubby's sperm is not quite where it should be so he is on a couple supplements to help with that.

I remain optimistic however, because anything is possible!

Hope to be more on this forum & be away for so long again...

9 years ago

Hi all!!! A long time since I have been on this forum, sorry!

So, I am now 28 weeks!!! Baby growing well. If anything, too well. Over the 90th percentile for head size and femur length!!! I also found out a month ago that I have gestational diabetes. Strict diet and exercise regimes haven't worked for controlling it so I will need to go onto medication/treatment. Appointment to sort that out tomorrow. I got tested for it early due to the PCOS. Even though I am the thin kind and never had problems with weight (except when I lost a lot when stressed!) they still said that I was high risk for GD. Turns out they were right.

Courtly you must have your little bundle of joy now???? Or else we about to be induced!!! I hope all is going well!!! The preeclampsia scare doesn't sound fun! Glad it was something so easy to deal with!

MammaD how are you going?

Mrs.K! miracles like that DO happen. My husband's sperm was so bad that we were booked in for IVF/ICSI in October/November this year. And then two cycles after going off the clomid to wait, I got pregnant!!! It was a bit is a surprise! Such a welcome one. I assumed we couldn't gte pregnant so was very relaxed about it psychologically, but still made sure we timed things well just in case. It certainly worked out! He was also on a supplement for 3 months before. However interestingly enough we had another sperm analysis just after discovering we were pregnant (it was already booked in so why not...) and despite the supplement, and despite getting pregnant the sperm results were still terrible! So even with a bad result you can get pregnant!

9 years ago

I have a question about clomid. I've taken it once and did get pregnant. We're trying for number two so my dr prescribed me provera since my periods are unpredictable and then clomid. I was holding off for a couple weeks before starting and of course af shows up today. So question, do I need to take provera for any reason or since I started af on my own can I just jump into clomid on day five? I'm probably being superstitious but since we used provera last time I just don't want to risk decreasing the effectiveness of clomid, not sure if provera has Any effect, thanks!!

Val

9 years ago

Jump straight on in with the clomid at the appropriate time. The provera is just to start the new cycle. Congrats on it tarting on its own! In fact if you took the provera now it would mess up your cycle somewhat because it has already started.

That's amazing that you took clomid once and got pregnant! I did 7 cycles and no pregnancy... then two cycle after stopping I got pregnant!!! how long have you been trying for number two? I am hoping I won't need to go on clomid for a second child. In fact, it might not even be funded for me after I already have a child *(due in Jan).

9 years ago

HI everyone, i'm new to this.. its been a frustrating 8 months trying to conceive. Its kinda strange cause i thought i'm fertile as my period come regularly. Weird thing is that i don't ovulate so now way i can get pregnant. So i did a HSG and no blockage and i was prescribed 100mg of clomid. on day 10 i went for an ultrasound and found out that my eggs are 19mm and 22mm, so the doctor recommended me to take a HCG shot and i did. sooo now i'm on DOP5. I really pray that i will be able to get pregnant this time. Been also doing my BBT chart everyday..

Its kinda comforting to know that you are not alone going through all this..
Thanks for making group chat!!

9 years ago

It is annoying what they DON'T teach in school about reproduction / sex education ay? Everything is focussed on how to not get pregnant, and noone really talks about how sometimes it can be very difficult to get pregnant. Had we had a bit more info or understanding we would have started earlier. Took us 2 1/2 years to get a successful pregnancy (well, so far anyway!!!) I know a lot of women take a LOT longer and my heart breaks for them. So good you are being looked after though, and now know what the main issue was! Hopefully one of those eggs results in success :) But whatever happens with this cycle try to stay positive.

9 years ago

Everything is going good here. 19 weeks now and we are having a girl! Feeling really good and more content than ever. Glad to hear you are doing well. Can't beleive how fast the weeks are passing! They sure did drag by so slow when TTC!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo