Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 556 Replies | Last Page

I agree! Have a glass of wine. Or, make a wine spritzer, but using just a small amount of wine, ice and seltzer water or club soda!

To be honest, I haven't stopped drinking at all, though since it's been taking so long to ttc, I have considered it as an assistance. I figure once I do get pregnant I'll have plenty of time to crave wine and beer - why do it now!

10 years ago

Mrs Flasche - I can't like those baby status on Facebook either. Even if someone sends me a text it normally upsets me and takes me a few hours or days sometimes to bring myself to reply. Even then it's not a nice feeling because its almost not meant - I'm just writing congratulations because I know I need to.

AFM - I'm CD25 (12dpo). I've had sore nipples since 3dpo and today some crampy type sensations. I never get any pms symptoms usually, and my cycles aren't regular, but I think the clomid has definitely helped me to ovulate this cycle as my temp, monitor and sore nipples all tie together. Just annoyed as I don't think I'm pregnant (just not got the feeling), just think that the clomid as finally made some hormones work as they should and I'm now maybe heading for AF - whichever day she decides to arrive this month! (Hopefully sooner rather than later so I can get onto cycle 2 clomid and forget about this one!).

User ImageBWH! Clomid 50mg cycle 1 TTC #1 since Nov 2011

10 years ago

Melissa, I completely agree with you. It bothers me that people teach and believe only those who are "worthy" get blessings. I wasn't saying before that I believe those things, so I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I was saying that I don't believe that is the case at all, so that bothers me about church and why I'm considering not going anymore.

MrsF, it's so hard to know what to do when friends have babies, especially those who aren't as happy as we would be. I think it's okay to skip the status "liking" and skip the visits if you want. You have to do what is best for you, as well.

Smee I'll be keeping fingers crossed for you! It's getting close to the end of your TWW!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

No need to apologize Allie. I understood what you meant. It's always been one of the biggest reasons why I could never go to a church, so I don't blame you for questioning your church.

Good Luck Smee!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Joining the group.

I started Clomid 50mg this cycle after being diagnosed with PCOS. I have high testosterone levels and unpredictable cycles. My other blood work was fine, glucose was normal and ovaries are fine. My husband and I have 2 boys ages 7 and 8 and didn't have a problem conceiving them. Took some time off while my hubby was deployed for 18 months and while I went back to college to finish my degree which I am happy to say is now complete :) We have been trying to conceive for almost a year now and after having cycles ranging from 26 days to 87 days we figured we needed to see a doctor.

Now, I am on cycle day 18 and I have had 4 straight days of positive OPK'. I don't BBT due to being a nurse and working odd shifts and never being able to temp at the same time everyday. I took my Clomid on cycle days 3-7 and other then some mood swings on cycle day 4, I felt fine. We have been BDing every other day since cycle day 7. I had some mild twinges of pain the night of my first positive OPK and had no other symptoms till last night when I had dreams about baby animals and baby worms in my fruit (I know, weird and gross). Today, I feel exhausted and weepy and just blah.

So, I guess my TWW has begun and this is the part I hate. I am ready for this whole charting and planning and taking meds to be over (as I am sure everyone else is too).

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Stevenmattsmom! I hope the Clomid does it for you this cycle. And you're so right, the TWW is the hardest! I think the first two weeks go by pretty quickly, but the second are just torture! Do you like to test early or will you wait until AF is late?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi Im new here but I can totally relate to most of what has been discussed here..Hanging on to your faith while waiting for a miracle to happen month after month can be a trying experience. And like adding insult to injury, everyone (even those who are not even trying) seem to be falling pregnant around us. And I can make a book out of the insensitive comments made by people who you think are the closest of your friends. Sometimes we have to cut out people from our life just to keep our sanity.Hope all of us get our BFPs soon and leave this nightmare behind us. I had posted this on the main forum but since you ladies are more experienced with clomid I thought this would be the appropriate place to ask.
This was my first cycle on clomid and doc started me on D3-D7. On D7 I went for screening and doc found 4 follicles, one of size 13 . D10 I went for a second screening but she said it looks like I ovulated a day or two before so totally missed the window. Since I wasn't expecting ovulation that early I wasn't BDing regularly.I was really taken aback because I usually ovulate around D12- D14, So have any of you had any experience ovulating this early on clomid? And surprisingly she asked us to keep trying the rest of the cycle , which didn't make sense ,if as she said I already ovulated..confused !!

User Image

10 years ago

I know a drink won't kill me or hurt anything, but I haven't abstained in any other cycles and I was just seeing if that made any difference.

So I'm 11 DPO/DPIUI. I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure what's the progesterone and what's me.

I do think I need to start a dream journal. For about a week, I've been having some dooozies.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Oh. Apparently I'm only *10* DPO as my lovely signature has pointed out.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Haha, I've been having some really strange dreams, too! I'm only 4dpo, so mine might be food-related!

Felt some light cramping yesterday, but who knows! I know better than to overanalyze twinges these days. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo