Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 556 Replies | Last Page

I am indeed over the moon.

So far i feel great. No nausea/sickness, always feel hungry but once i prepare a meal i no longer feel hungry. No cravings as such, but i can smell watermelon from way off and enjoy the taste far more than i ever have before.

We are going out soon and will be looking at a few things baby related to get ideas on prices ready to buy stuff from the 12week mark.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Courtly!

10 years ago

tanx MammaD

User Image

10 years ago

Just checking in to see if I missed any good news and it Looks like I did! Congrats on those BFP's!!! I am so happy for you!

I'm still not *not* trying...we're not doing anything except BD'ing like crazy people. Less pressure this way and I've started working out more....And I've committed to a 5K run in March. (I don't run....yet!) Just trying to get myself back in shape after all the fertility meds and stress.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Finally have my surgery scheduled to remove my right fallopian tube. First available date was on my 30th bday Feb 20. Its going to be the worst bday ever but I'm looking forward to getting this done and hopefully being able to concieve! My Dr. says we will be able to start trying pretty much right away and she will either be putting me back on a higher dose of Clomid or letrozole. Looking forward to getting this over with!

10 years ago

Good luck with your surgery mammad xo

User Image

10 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Hi, am Ib and has been ttc for as long as i can remember but i believe this February is my month of Conception.

I started clomid last month and Af arrived with pms on 6th of feb, so today is the 3 day of 2 round of clomid, cd 3 - 9.

Nice to meet you all and this is definitely our year.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so happy to see that this group is still active! I was a member in early 2012 and was very blessed to conceive a little girl. She is now 14 months old and the absolute best thing that has ever happened to us. We are beginning our TTC journey again, trying for #2! and I am praying that we won't have as much difficulty this time. Fingers crossed!

I haven't started clomid just yet since we are just starting to try but wanted to ask if anyone else here has gotten pregnant with clomid before and then used it again? Did you have the same success, was it more difficult? I have a friend who got pregnant on clomid and has now tried for almost 3 years unsuccessfully so I'm very fearful of that.

Val

10 years ago

No pregnancy with clomid for me. We just discovered that my husbands sperm has gone for "spectacular" to not great at all. Basically it looks like it is impossible for us to get pregnant without IVF now. So, no more clomid for me! 7 cycles was enough anyway :)

It will be so odd not to have hot flashes and severe ovulation pain! I don't even know whether to bother temping while waiting for IVF. I think I will just so I know when to expect AF!

10 years ago

Hi everyone, my husband and I have been ttc since October 2012, We went to see the Ob/Gyn on Tuesday who suspects I am annovulatory and have been given a script for clomiphene to start next cycle.

I have my first bloods tomorrow to check my levels prior to starting, and a scan at some time to eliminate PCOS. I am so excited to hear of so many success stories on here, congratulations to all of you!!

I have heard that the odds for having twins increases with taking clomiphene, have any ladies here ended up conceiving twins or multiples?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo