Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 241 Replies | Last Page

MrsCarnes. I bet you are sooo excited! I am excited for you and want to wish you a . Drop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing!

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs carnes good luck and congrats!!! Happy healthy 9 months!!!! Can you post your symptoms by your o days? Im trying to stay hopeful so i like hearing evetybody's symptoms or signs leading up to the bfp :)

Afm 9 dpo today temp dropped .10 so tomorrow if it goes up or continues to drop will let me know whether its implantation drop or af is coming... spotting is more like brown cm very little when i wipe... and sharp pain is gone more like flutters in my lower abb. I have hpt tests that detect .5 mg of hpt so im going to test sunday if af doesnt come... please send some prayers and positive vibes this way and know im doing the same ;)

11 years ago

Congrats Mrs!!! How wonderful and exciting! How do you plan on telling DH? I look forward to hearing his reaction :)

Well, as of yesterday I was 1 day late. Took HPT this a.m....BFN. Then once I finished teaching bootcamp class I went to the ladies and it looks like the dreaded has reared her ugly head. So far its just light pink spotting which is unusal for me as I normally start af heavy... Guess I will know whats going on by the end of the day.

It may be absolutely crazy of me, but between all the symptoms Ive experienced and just how abnormal everything has been...well, Im hanging on to every shred of hope that Im not out yet. Yea, 2 + possible and Im still convinced Im pregnant. Does anyone have an extra Hugging Jacket?! Lol

Ladies, please keep your that Im really preg but Im just spotting a lil since this is around the time I would normally get af. I will try to hold off till I can confirm its really that wicked ol . Keep those prayers and positive vibes flowing!! Sending my very best of & to all of you wonderful women!

User Image

11 years ago

MrsCarnes!!!! So excited for you!

Just a quick update.. due for me today. Has not arrived yet... probably stuck in security at the airport. LOL will keep you all posted. Have not tested since Wednesday or Tuesday because I just feel out this month. Stay tuned..

Hopefully MrsCarnes is starting a trend for the ladies on this thread...

11 years ago

Mrs carnes!! That is awesome! I hope the rest of us follow suit! :-)

Afm I'm 8DPO and do ready to test! I'll be testing in the a.m. I know, early testing is terrible on emotions, but I'm weak!! Gl and fx for you all!!

P.s. in my previous post, my phone corrected uterus to interns. Lol in case anyone was confused! ;-)

11 years ago

@babyfever I test Tuesday n Wednesday both faint BFP 20-30mins after I poas..could have been evap lines...now today BFP in less then 30 seconds 2 days makes a huge difference n Af still isn't here yet for u...you are not out unless she comes looking for u update hopping for ur BFP n all the beautiful healthy end of may early June babies

11 years ago

YAY Mrs_Carnes! I am so excited for you!

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't test till next wednesday, but what I meant to say was, with a HPT. So, I have bunches of OPK strips, so I thought I would see what it was today at 8dpo. It did not show a line that was as dark as the control or darker, but it was at least half as dark. Which, I know last month, was not the case.

So I know at the POAS website, she says that you get positive HPT before OPKs, but what do you think?

11 years ago

I am so confused by the last post! Hopefulinky, what do u mean?

11 years ago • Post starter

Mrs Mullen, sorry- I was referring to testing with opks vs hpts for pregnancy. In theory, the opks can detect pregnancy, but arguably after hpts. I was just wondering if anyone had experience in this?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo