Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Awwww Miss... Sorry u keep getting I got my BFN the clear blue digital this morning! I've been so upset all day I had to go for a long drive home to my family ended up turning around cuz I didn't want them to see me crying.., I don't need their sympathy right now. And some of them don't even want me to get married, they think its happening too fast but I say so the hell what! Y'all waited to get married and look at all of y'all now.. Either divorced or miserable. (This is directed to my family, not any of y'all.) lol anywho I'm feeling much Better now after my terrible cry, and starting to accept the fact that my period may show up Friday. Good luck to you all! and to all u ladies who have succeeded in starting ur bakery. Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

Welcome ladies who are new to the forum..

Ladies, I need your thoughts on something.

I started what I think was on Sep 27th. It was a kind of normal a little heavy with only a few clots that reddish orange color for two days. Day three (29th), it completely stopped out of no where, then the next few days it was a very light spotting.

Would this be considered a normal ? My normal starts out light, gets heavy on day 2-3, then goes back light to nothing.

Am a bit curious if there is still a chance that I could be since my breast have gotten bigger(falling out of a bigger bra I just got not even a 1-2 months ago), veins very noticeable through my nipples, been a very picky eater and not really wanting to eat and today I feel like I pretty much have the stomach virus/flu with my stomach/abdomen making crazy sounds and few cramps(mostly cause of nausea) but I know that I don't.

Ladies, what are your thoughts?

I have 2hpts, blue dye, but I don't want to take one or really over think this since I got what I assume was an EVIL ..

11 years ago

Where did everyone go?

I am worried here about my cycle, I think that's what you would call it.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

@iwannabeamommy - its Friday!!! And the million dollar question is OR ?!

@justfroggies - sorry if I missed it, but I scrolled back up and didnt find whats going on - what concerns are you having?

User Image

11 years ago

@justfroggies - I see! Whats the update since your last post? Still spotting? Have you taken any of the hpts?

Based on what you said about the bleeding and it starting heavy, Im sorry to say, but IMO that would be the wicked

Normal? Well, clearly not. But pregnant? with a heavy flow? I would say unlikely.

BUT! I am obviously NOT a Dr. and I have to merit to my credibility as I have never been pregnant before. Just going based off of the information Ive read & learned thus far.

EVERY pregnancy is different, and it is not impossible to have your current situation and still be preg. Ive seen more than a handful of women claim to have 'heavy bleeding' at some point or another and still continue with a happy & healthy pregnancy.

I say take that hpt. & perhaps make a doc apnt anyway. Please keep us poted!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone!... @ missy... It's 712pm where I am located and no AF yet... I got dull cramping and bloating today... Which are my usual AF symptoms... But cramping is very strong when AF is due... So I don't know what to think. I didn't take a HPT test.. Ima just wait it out til AF shows. I know she's coming, I can feel it! How are u doing missy? And how's everybody else! Any hopefuls yet?

<a href=

11 years ago

@missykreid - I stopped spotting on the 1st. I haven't taken any hpts other than the one that I took a few days before it all started.

I am was just assuming that it was the , since it started out as a heavy flow. But everything keeps increasing besides the nausea has weakened a bit today, which I am glad because I am able to eat. It still confuses me though.

I think I am going to wait on taking a hpt to see how everything goes, if it gets worse then I will take one and if it gets better than I will assume it was just the . I am going to wait a while before making a doctors appointment, unless it gets worse and there is a .

I've never been pregnant before either so I'm like "What the heck is going on" because my cycles have been ranging from 24-31 days.

@ iwannabamommy - You're not out til the makes her appearance. PMS & pregnancy are very similar. So there is still hope for you..

11 years ago

Am I losing my mind?

Read last two post by me to catch up on what is going on.

Update:

I started feeling better the past two days, other then the other night I got into the shower, without any warnings just threw up. Thank god I was in the shower or else there would have been a nasty mess to clean up.

Anyways. I still felt good after that. Woke up today, feeling very tired, didn't want to get out of bed, nausea and just felt like I had the stomach virus, flu or something along those lines. My lower abdomen feels like I've done 1000 sit ups (which I've done 0), it hurts to laugh and sneeze. Kinda feel bloated a bit, but I'm not. Also things have been tasting a bit funny to me today. && peeing A LOT more

I'm not sure if I should take a hpt or just wait it out because if it was a normal cycle then I haven't even ovulated. Not sure if I should call my family dr or my obgyn.

Ladies, I need your thoughts and HELP!!!!

I'm trying not to think about it, but with everything going on, its a bit easier said done..

How is everyone doing???

11 years ago

Hey there Froggies! That is so weird! What dpo are u on? I just today finally got my positive OPK and I am on CD22!!! My dr thinks that it was from the B-6 supplement. Anyway, i got it when I was beginning to think that I was not going to Ovulate at all this cycle!! It would depend on how far along in ur cycle u are i guess b/c i do know that the flu and flu-like symptoms are running rampid right now everywhere! But hopefully for you that is not the case!!!! Please keep us posted and for me,... Looks like i get a window this month afterall- hope we make it count b/c the fertility dr is waiting on my next cycle to begin to start meds!

11 years ago • Post starter

Mrs*Mullens - Read my previous posts. I started what I assume is on Sep 27, it was orange/red kinda like a copper color, a bit heavy with only 2-3 clots. On the 29th, it stopped for 5-6hours, then it turned into spotting only when I wiped and lasted til the 1st. The only time there would be anything was on the liner was at night and it was just a few teardrops, if that. So if it was really , I haven't ovulated yet. I've NEVER *knocks on wood* had the flu, stomach virus/flu or flu-like symptoms. It seems like it comes for a few days, leaves for a day, then comes back worse than before. Its nothing extreme to where I just want to lay around the house all day coughing up a lung or sneezing my brains out. And this has been occurring off and on since the 27th. I don't really pinpoint my ovulation date, I know that it is ALWAYS 2weeks after my period and 2weeks before my next period. For example, if it was really then I would be ovulating some time this week.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo