Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 241 Replies | Last Page

I feel great but I never had morning sickness with my other 2 kids but with this one I seem to have motion sickness when in the car how are u n ur growing bean doing?

11 years ago

I've been feeling great! Didn't have any morning sickness and I'm finally getting over the fatigue. Bean is measuring a week ahead at 12 weeks! So happy! When is your first appointment?

User Image

11 years ago

Well, i am hoping that since nobody has been posting on here that great things are happening??
AFM, just switched meds to Femara and had my leading follicle showing up at a whopping 23.5!!! My lining has "fluffed" up as well!!
I really cant wait to hear more about how you ladies are doing!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I had a mc at 7 weeks this past Sat had a BFP going to Dr in an hour hope this little bean sticks. We are not telling any friends or fam yet but I'm feeling great I hope everyone else is doing well :)

11 years ago

Oh i am so sorry!! Fxd for a grrreat appt!! Please keep us posted!!! Muah!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Not sure if any one is still here or not but thought I would drop in to say I'm pregnant and in my second trimester I will be 15weeks Thursday it gas been a long hard road and thoes who had BFP when I was last here I hope had healthy pregnancys and beautiful babies here it on thier way and thoes who didn't yet gave a BFP I hope have gotten them :)

10 years ago

Congrats, Mrs. Carnes!!! How exciting! Good luck with your pregnancy. When is your due date? December? I turned 30 weeks today so I'm in the homestretch and getting so very excited!

User Image

10 years ago

It was Dec 24th but at my last u/s they changed it to Dec19th either way I'm so happy my little bean has decided to stick around this time... So how is ur pregnancy going do u kno what ur having... I'm hoping for a little girl but I'm feeling like its a boy.. I hues I will kno soon enough

10 years ago

Pregnancy has been great! So far everything has been very manageable....minus the heartburn. :) We are having a little girl, Sophia Elizabeth. For the longest time, I swore it was a boy, so don't give up hope! A Christmas baby will be so nice! Did you have much morning sickness?

User Image

10 years ago

It wasn't too bad it came n went it wasn't verry constant... It's funny if we have a fuel her name is Sophia Rose Carnes a boy will be William H. Carnes the third... I'm happy that I'm having a schedule c-section so I can be home for Christmas with dd n ds

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo