Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 241 Replies | Last Page

MrsCarnes- That is completely understandable to want to give your DH the same experiences you had. That's crazy you got preggo 2x on Bc! I see why you thought trying would be easy! We have only been trying 5 months so I'm right there with you. We are trying something different this month. We always stop BD after my fertile window. This month we are going to keep going until AF gets here. One of my gf's just got prego last month and this is how she switched it up!

User Image

11 years ago

Well Af arrived this morning on to the next cycle :(

11 years ago

Well Af arrived this morning on to the next cycle :(

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing? I am fine- i am however counting myself out this month as we didnt bd as much as we coud have. Its ok though, the fertility treatments begin on my next cycle. How are the expecting mama's feeling?? And im sorry that witch showed up MrsCarnes:(
Keep me postes and i will do the same;)
Happy Holidays and

11 years ago • Post starter

Where is everyone..its like a ghost town here lately, I hope that means someone has good news..I hope everyone's holiday and new yr was safe and enjoyable mine was ill be testing Sunday praying for BFP will be a great Christmas and new yr gift... Hope to hear from everyone soon xoxo

11 years ago

Hello, Mrs. Carnes. :) Keeping my fx for you!!! I got my BFP the day after Christmas and am just saying my prayers for a sticky bean.

User Image

11 years ago

I am so happy for u and ur DH what a beautiful way to start the yr I'm praying for a h&h 9 months for u :)

11 years ago

Well Af is 1 day late bfn this morning :(

11 years ago

Ok every one where did we all go? I hope that everyone has good news n busy with ob apt n that's y no one has been here for me I'm a week late today yesterday had an almost not there positive we all kno them this morning I have 6 bfb all different brands over the moon best Valentines day gift for me n DH baby Carnes eta October 10,2013 <3

11 years ago

Congrats!!!! That is sooo exciting! I'm so happy for you and DH. How do you feel? H&H 9 mos to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo