Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Good luck with the potty training Mrs. Carnes! I imagine that will keep you buys. I agree with POAS being addictive and expensive. I, too, am glad that I have to wait for expected AF to do it.

User Image

11 years ago

So where is everyone at this cycle? I'm guessing I'm about 9dpo this cycle n I feel fine no real symptoms I noticed some blue veins in my bbs n nipple area the past 2 days but that's it nothing else I gave in n poas today bfn but Af isnt due till the 28th so might be too soon me n DH really don't have our hopes up though this cycle due to previous stated reasons....how is everyone else doing n dealing with the dreaded 2ww?

11 years ago

I'm on CD 26, I think I'm about 11-12dpo. AF is due in 3-4days.

Nausea - On the 18th, late at night before going to bed, I got sick once. Then this morning before going to bed(since I stayed up all night doing college work), I got sick again, not once but 5 times.

Weight gain/loss - gain a few pounds, lose a few, gain, gain, and lose some. here lately I've been gaining more, not sure how because I haven't ate much since food just makes me sick to my stomach.

cravings - New cravings are tomatoes with ranch dressing and crackers with ranch dressing.

tiredness - past few days, i could have slept all day long.

temp rise - hubby always says that i'm running a fever.

Sore, heavy/full breast/nipples & more noticeable veins.

These are just a few things that I've noticed. I haven't tested yet, I'm not going to test until AF is late because I've had some of these before, tested, and then Af appeared.

11 years ago

Hi ladies... I guess now I am actually a July baby posting? But I guess a bunch of us are, so great!

Anyway, I have laid off the boards for a bit. I am about 10 DPO, give or take, because I am not using OPKs or temps.

I have had very, very, sore BBS since ovulation. This is not normal for me, at least not in the recent history. I recall when I was much younger having soreness more, but recently, it is just around AF.

I have had mild to moderate dizziness and head spinning since 3 DPO, which is my biggest, strange, symptom.

Mild cramping. At 3DPO, I was awaken to terrible cramps that lasted 20 minutes or so. Then mild cramping off and on since then, with a little heavier on 8-10 DPO.

And...I have taken tests this month. Shadow lines every day since 6 DPO, but today, 3 faint, pale pink lines!

Here is the one from tonight that I posted in the gallery!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images84725

So, hopefully, it is my BFP and this little guy stays. AF is due on Saturday. If this little guy is our first, he will be born in the 7th month of the year, the month of our 7th year anniversary. We got engaged after being together 7 years and got married in the 7th month, so it would be great for us.

What do you guys think?

11 years ago

@hopefulinky - I think 7 is your lucky number.

btw the link you posted does not work. the link is

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=63596

It looks like a to me.

11 years ago

Looks positive to me hopefulinky!

I just posted an image too. I'm 10 DPO today. It's so light i can't tell if it's pink or a nasty gray evap. I'm going to take a FRER in the morning.

I was at a follow up with my OB yesterday, and even though i was only 9DPO she ordered a blood test just to see :-) I should get the results today. (She wanted to check because my bbt chart is definitely triphasic this cycle.)

Good luck ladies, and keep us posted hopeful!

11 years ago

@Martindale Baby... that is a really dark line! Is it within the time limits, cause if so, I wouldn't think that was an evap line at all.

Thanks, guys! This morning, my test came back pinker, darker and faster! I am just scared of the chances of m/c, still. Does anyone know the percentage of m/c after 11 DPO? I would think pretty high. Neither my husband nor I are willing to get all excited until we feel more comfortable with it sticking. Words of advice?

11 years ago

Pic was taken at 12 minutes or so. It wasn't quite dry yet :-) I hope it's pinker tomorrow!!

Try not to stress about m/c. I think the chances of a chemical pregnancy at 11dpo are a little higher, but once you miss your period it goes down quite a bit. then the chance of m/c goes WAY down once a heartbeat is found for the first time.

Have you made an appointment yet?

11 years ago

I called the drs office, the receptionist was going to check with my midwife if she wants me to wait until next week or not. I'll keep you posted- please do he same!

11 years ago

I will. I just called and left a message with my drs nurse. I'm gettin impatient waiting on my blood test results :-) I don't want to be the annoying patient, but it shouldn't take so long! Lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo