Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 241 Replies | Last Page

& & - to those with the

& & - to those waiting on their

Update:
I am currently CD28 & 14DPO I think.

For the past 2-3 days, I have been tired, had a few headaches(had one all day yesterday), acne breakout, been having a pulling/punching feeling(it switches sides every once in a while) and I felt it a lot on 9-12dpo, been craving certain foods(spicy, chinese, salty, and others), frequent pee breaks, hot flashes/chills, also my breast are filling up and leaking again, as they have before, but this time, it is white & sticky , it started last week, stopped and started again a few days ago. My breast weren't sore the first time, but now they are really sore, feel a bit bigger, heavier, and I think my glands are filling up. I also noticed the veins on my breast, I can see them completely through my nipple, which I have never noticed before. I haven't called my ob, simply because they always check my hormones and they ALWAYS come back normal. So it would be kind of pointless to do it again. Also for the past week or so, I have not been wanting to wear jeans, I feel more comfortable wearing sweats because the jeans feel too tight anymore. Also been gaining weight, then losing it, and gaining it back and a continuous roller coaster.

I took a hpt this morning and it was . I'm waiting until I am on CD 31-32 before taking another one or calling my ob because since April my cycles have been any where from 24-31 days.

Any thoughts ladies? I am completely on what is going on and just want to ...

11 years ago

After a long 40 day cycle... i think i may be out. I had a little bit of spotting around noon. Nothing since then, and AF usually starts full force with heavy bleeding. So we shall see. FX this isn't AF!

11 years ago

@Martindalebaby- Oh, I hope it's not the wicked witch! You've had so many signs pointing to a . It would be dreadful to start CD1 again. I'm keeping my for a . Keep us posted!

User Image

11 years ago

6 DPO...breasts are tingling...Nervous...had miscarriage in early January after doctors say I could never get pregnant...2 surgeries later...I could but now husband has azoospermia so we are using DS....I just soooo want this to happen!

11 years ago

Okay ladies, I don't know what to think...
I have been having AF type cramps since 9dpo, which is early for me, but my cycles have ranged from 25-30 days since coming off BCPs in the spring, most of them being 28 days. Then, I had brown cm on 10dpo with an internal check and on the tissue on 11 and 12dpo, with a teensy bit of brownish red on 12dpo. Today, I have hardly any brown cm, and the cramps are not as severe. What in the world?! I assume AF is still on her way, but seriously!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies -

Sorry Im not responding to any posts - just popping in for a quick update.

TTC (Our First Month) Recap:
* 9/19 AF was due
* 9/21 Light Pink CM when wiped
* 9/21 Brown discharge, some on panty liner, mostly when wiping
* 9/22 Same as 9/21
* 9/23 No brown discharge on panty liner, only some when wiping
* 9/24 - nada
* 9/25 - nada enchilada
* 9/26 (today) - STILL no sign of and still getting

Have kept record of my cycles for the past 2 1/2 years.
Average 26 day cycle. (As short as 24, as long as 29.)
Today would be CD36.
Average flow is heavy - has been consistantly heavy for about 8 consecutive months....up until this month
PG Symptoms are too many to list.

I really dont even know my purpose for posting. Mrs Carnes has already reassured me with her personal experience of getting [bfn} 's up to 11 weeks. (which I am so very thankful for you sharing!)

Im pretty much just all sorts of & [insert emote for pukey nausous]
If anyone else has anything to say, Id greatly appreciate it. Something to ease my mind while I play the waiting game

&

User Image

11 years ago

It's official. arrived yesterday. :-( BLAH! I'll be watching for more BFPs to come. I'll be in the July group next month. I'll be trying soy again and if it makes me have another 39 day cycle, I'll go all natural the next time around. Gl ladies!

11 years ago

@martindale - I will be keeping my for you and sending lots of your way. Please forgive me if youve already posted this, but how long have you been trying? Just curious. :)

As for me, today is CD35 of an average 26Day cycle. Still another this morning. I despise those bfn's... its like its saying, "Goooooodmorning crazy lady! I know youre feeling all sorts of symptoms, but Im just going to go ahead and make you feel like youre absolutely nuts and making it alllll up in your head. Have a great day!" Lol Im convinced there is a conspiracy with the HPT companies and they devised a plan to box a whole bunch of duds so we just keep buying more! Yup. lol

I sure do wish we had some sort of light that blinks or a button that pops up when youre preg... Yaknow, like a meat thermometor. PING! YOURE PREGGO!

Anyway, I made a doc apnt but I have to wait until next Fri the 5th. Until then, Im still stocking up and a whole bunch of sticks to pee on.

Whats everyone elses update?!

User Image

11 years ago

@missykreid:: I have been trying for three months with this most recent cycle being the only one where i actually ovulated. I go see my OB on Monday about reoccurring cysts and annovulatory cycles.

11 years ago

Well ladies I started bleeding last night DH took me to hospital mc at 5weeks1 day so I guess we are back to trying...dd hopping the rest of u still get ur BFP....I guess it just wasn't our time

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo