Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Sounds promising Mrs. Carnes. Take your mind off of it for the rest of the day and test again tomorrow! Set a timer and promise yourself not to look at the test past the time limit. Baby Dust!!

11 years ago

Thank u I'm trying not to think about it I think after my sons nap ill take him to the park till its time to pick my daughter up from school..then it will be homework independent reading time make dinner n by then DH will be home from work so I should be ok..I'm going to try to wait till thursday if I am hcg should be a little higher n then will have a deff answer

11 years ago

Fx mrs carnes!!! I dont know how you can wait i would be freaking out right now lol... good luck!!!

11 years ago

Here's a funny:

I'm a Marine and they require me to be under a certain weight. Well since DD was born i've had a problem staying under that weight. I've been running more lately and eating right, but when i weighed-in today i had gained two pounds. (I personally think it's a thyroid problem since my pre o temps are low 96's and my post O temps are low 97's) But since they've seen me running and trying to lose weight and got the opposite results, i was taken aside and asked if i thought i could be pregnant. (They don't know i'm TTC because i'd prefer they stay out of my business;-)) They told me to take a pregnancy test in the morning and let them know the results. I agreed.

I was thinking "Okay guys, but i'll only be 6DPO so it's too early, but i sure hope your right!!"

11 years ago

@Martindalebaby.... I think that is a pretty darn good sign!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies. Unfortunately i think af arrived a bit early this month for me:( anyway crossing my fingers for all of you

11 years ago

So I am on CD 21 & I think I am 7dpo. I can officially add weepy and depressed to my list of symptoms. It's usually not like me. Not to mention, I just feel like giving up on everything and getting away from my life for a few days.

11 years ago

Goodmorning Gals!

Just wanted to pop in and keep some positive energy flowing - Im currently CD26 & assuming 12 dpo. My cycles average 26 days. I took my first HPT today... Meh, Im still def not convinced Im out this month...me thinks its just too soon

ladies! Positive, positive, positive!

User Image

11 years ago

Morning gals! Glad to see so many women so positive during the tww! Remember...it's not over until crashes the party.

I should be entering the tww tomorrow. Doctor said I'm O today and took a cm swab to check out the swimmers. they were swimming! One more tonight and then it's time for the craziness to begin. Today I shall look for things to fill my time during the next two weeks so I don't start talking to my cabinets and peeing on caps! No offense to my beloved excited TTC companions!

Lets hope we all get 's this month girls!

User Image

11 years ago

@mrs mullen is your doctor starting you on progesterone or something to boost your levels this time around?

@martindalebaby hopefully 2 pounds of baby in your tummy lol :D good luck

I have put my dates back a bit and now think I am between 7 dpo and 11dpo lol, my af visit should be between friday and monday. So I will be retesting on Saturday morning if she doesn't very rudely show up before then lol

I did test on monday and today and got

Good luck ladies and hopefully we get some good news from one of us very soon with a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo