Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 241 Replies | Last Page

MrsCarnes- hugs... I'm sorry sweetie. That is a terribly sad thing to happen. Don't get discouraged. I know lots of people who got preggo again next cycle and had a healthy baby. Thinking of you....

User Image

11 years ago

@martindalebaby - Wishing you the best and at the docs Mon - please keep me posted :)

@MrsCarnes - Im so sorry. I know there arent any words to make it all better, but we are here for you.

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Carenes:: so sad to hear :-( did they say when you could start trying again?

11 years ago

It feels like god just played a big joke on me...its so upsetting...they said I was verry early so we could continue to try this cycle but Idk if I really want to actively try anymore I think the stress from it the obsessive poas n watching and waiting for any symptom just to get a bfn or BFP then mc...is just self torture... So I think I'm done tracking my O...cycle days n just letting it happen naturally...good luck to all of u baby dust all ur way and ill keep in touch waiting for everyone's BFP and healthy happy pregnancies

11 years ago

@Mrs_Carnes - So sorry for the mc, I know it can be really depressing. My sisters had a mc, they stopped trying, and ended up with happy and healthy babies. Keep your head up.

Update:
I am out. The arrived this morning. Makes me want to be lazy all day and do nothing. I think I am going to get put on birth control for a while.

Good Luck Ladies and keep your head up.

11 years ago

Omg ladies!! I think that i accidently "un-notified" myself from this thread like a week or so ago im not sure! All i know is that i have not been getting any updates from my girls:( let me catch up real quick and i will be back in a bit;)
Loves!!

11 years ago • Post starter

MrsCarnes, I am very sorry.

Froggies - That totally stinks. Please keep us updated.

I have no idea what to think. I am 15dpo today, no AF. I started getting AF like cramps at 9dpo, and figured AF would come early, because I have had some shorter months since coming off BCPs. But I haven't ever made it to cycle day 30- today, ugh. I started getting brown spotting on 10dpo, and maybe over the course of the last several days had like 3 drops of redder brown blood, but nothing bright. I took my last hpt on Wednesday, 13dpo, and it was negative. I ordered more internet cheapies but they haven't arrived. I have some cheap opk strips, so I used them on 13 and 14 and they got darker in between each day, at 14 almost positive, it was a dark line. I feel discouraged because I have never had problems like this in the past and for hormone issues to start while TTC is a real pain. I have been under some stress at work with large projects, so hopefully that is what is causing the brown cm and delayed menses.

I'll keep you updated. Any wisdom would be awesome.

11 years ago

Hi MrsMullen! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. I thought you may have got a and ducked out on us.

MrsCarnes-You have to do whatever comes naturally and feels right to you. Try to keep yourself calm and breath. Everything in life happens for a reason and you will get your healthy baby!

Hopefulinky- I'm sorry...I have no pearls of wisdom for you. The must not be helping. Stress is a funny thing though and can wreak havoc on your body. I was supposed to get two days after my wedding this year and it was almost 2 weeks late because I was so stressed out! and keep us posted.

To the rest of you lovely ladies, and Have a safe and happy weekend! I am trying to hold out until testing until Monday! I forced myself to pee this morning before I could grab a test. It's getting hard!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you all so much for ur kind words..at a time when I feel do alone..we hadn't told any one we were trying or that we were pregnant...my mother in law came by last night and asked when we were going to give her a grand baby :( my DH is taking it hard witch honestly shocked me...as he has been so calm through ttc while I stressed over every little thing my body has done in the past 3 months then I get my BFP n I'm like ok I can relax now I have done this 2 times already anything from here I can handle I kno what to expect boy was I wrong I wasn't prepared for a mc...but sadly I must admitt I'm happy it was early n not latter on... But this was DH first child..so its really hurting him and I don't know how to make this ok how to make him feel better I was not expecting this to hut him so much..

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I've read the whole thread up to the end. U girls are pretty funny, can I join?

A little about myself,
My name is Koren, my friends call me Renny I have been TTC for 2 years now. I had 1 pregnancy in 2007, but that ended with an abortion that I really did not want, my family members talked me into so I regret it each day of my life. But I only got pregnant cuz my docs thought I had PCOS so I was on metformin and birth control, but obviously the metformin overpowered the BC and made me ovulate, within the first two months I had gotten pregnant.... Fast forward to now. I have a new doctor. She told me she DIDN'T think I have PCOS in June. But since I been trying to conceive and had no luck another doctor from the same practice just told me she believes I DO have PCOS so I just got put back on metformin and prensatal vitamins... I know a lot of confusion... Ugggghhh

I have had some real promising symptoms tho. I have dull cramping, sleeplessness, increased appetite, I wake up at the same time every morning like I did when I was pregnant before which is 6am. And last night started my peering every two hours during the night. I have Been up since 630am this morning and I've had to pee every hour and 1/2. So this cycle is so different. Also I have a fibroid on my uterus that I just had an ultrasound for to see if it has grown and of its causing my infertility.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo