Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! I am still around too!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Also still here Af due in 10 days...have a horrible cold my first ever yeast infection sry tmi...but have big blue veins in my nipple area so Idk doubt it will be this month though since infection showed up in the middle of what should be my fertile week so we only had a chance to bd twice :(

11 years ago

How is every one else feeling this cycle??

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! I'm in the same boat as you Mrs. Carnes. Only bd'ed twice but once was on O day so i still have hope. AF Is due in 10 days too. Gotta love the waiting game. :-/ fx and baby dust!!!

11 years ago

Hey again!!!! So i made it to 9 dpo today!!! But the B-6 has drawn my cycle out!! I am on cd32!!!!! Feeling awesome though!

Hmmm maybe THATs why i had a 39 day cycle last month! I was taking a b-complex (my hair grew like CRAZY though while i was taking it)

This cycle i tried Soy Iso's again and upped it to 200mg on CD 3-7 instead of CD 1-5 and doing 50, 100, 100, 150, 200. The side effects were much worse, but i o'ed on CD18 instead of CD 25.

11 years ago

Yeah i was on both- i am stopping both i think- at least i am stopping the SI's. I am currently on cycle 3 with them.

I'm on cycle two with them. I'll be stopping the SI's next cycle too if they don't work this cycle.

11 years ago

Hey girls! I'm still here too. I've been a little down and out this cycle. I made TOO many changes this cycle. Switched to Femara from Clomid, took B6 and fertility blend pills, stopped using CB OPK digital and started using CB monitor.

My RE said I had a 23.5mm follicle on Monday and to BD Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm still getting high fertility readings on my monitor, my CM has changed back to sticky from EW and my temp is up, so am I safe to assume I ovulated and my CBFM missed it?

I normally O at CD20, so CD16 would be early but consistent with follicle size. Must have been Femara b/c I don't think B6 affects O. So now I don't know when to test and how many dpo, which is probably a good thing b/c now I'll wait to test.

Do you girls have any thoughts about my craziness? When is everyone planning on testing? Who has good vibes this month?

User Image

11 years ago

I did not chart or use any opk this cycle so I don't kno when I O'd going only on cm I would say I'm 6dpo give or take with the develop of yeast infection Idk though so I'm not going to test till Sunday the 28th cuz that's when Af is due on the up side it will save me some money this month...cuz once I poas I can't seem to stop till BFP or af n its costly ;) so al little over a week till I test...keeping busy though potty training ds FYI a lot harder with boys my dd was so easy to potty train...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo