Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 241 Replies | Last Page

I'm only 6dpo still feeling pulling pains in lower pelvis..constipated n having vivid jumping dreams...they r all over the place...DH said he had strange dreams last night..maybe its a sign...I haven't even bought test yet cuz I kno if they were in the house I would be poas crazy...I'm trying to wait till Wednesday when I'm 11dpo hopefully I can... Good luck to all testing sooner :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I think i may be out- had my progesterone level drawn yesterday and it was only a 5.5- anything under a 10 will not allow a successful pregnancy I have been told. I am currently 8dpo and a little sad today:( i did put a call into my doc to see if it would be too late to start progesterone- we will c

11 years ago • Post starter

@00AAA4 Welcome! for your !!

@leesa86 Haha... You crack me up! I'm pretty sure when the PT's start talking to you, it's a good sign. . I wish I was testing with you Monday, but hopefully I'll O on Monday! I just went in the bathroom at work and POAS for OPK! It was a boring empty circle. Boo!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well and TGIF!!! I am also (I think) 6 DPO today. I actually thought about POAS this morning but held off. I had a dream last night I was prego so maybe that's a good sign. I don't know. My dreams are always crazy and vivid so for me that's nothing really new.
Leesa86- I will definately be with you on Monday. I have a super busy weekend ahead so that will surely help distract me until early next week.
Really hoping for that June 1st baby

11 years ago

Oh and Happy Friday! Good luck holding out until Monday for all the testers! I wish you all

User Image

11 years ago

@mspera80 glad I made you laugh :D little things like that keep me going through the ttw.

@mrs mullen good luck with the doctors and hopefully it is not too late as implantation can take up to 12 days I think so fingers crossed

@mrs_carnes I cant even lie and say I would be able to wait until Wednesday even though i so should be waiting later than Monday. Good luck for your wait and I am impressed by everyone who can hold off I have no will power at all lol

Good luck ladies who are doing the and to everyone trying new things to help you.

I am away to go and ignore my bathroom cabinet, I swear I am waiting till am fit to burst and then going and peeing just so I don't have time to use a test sorry if that was tmi oh well to more mornings!!

xx

11 years ago

Well good morning ladies..7dpo no change really still having strange dreams n dome pulling pains last night on n off I was having Sharp tanning pains inside like bear my cervix kinda weird n really painful but each time only lasting about 5 seconds...anyone else have this...or any new symptoms or feelings?? BTW enjoy ur weekend baby dust to all :)

11 years ago

Gonna title this post "Lesson Learned"

This morning I wake up and have managed to have lost all willpower and start thinking 'the FRER tests predict up to 6 days before and I'm due on Friday so I'll just give it a try' So I proceed to take the test using my FMU. I look down and notice that the window isn't even trying to change colors I lift the stick only to realize I forgot to remove the CAP! OMG! So there it was my FMU gone and wasted but that'll teach me. However, on the plus side (and there always is one) with a little cleaning I still have a good test to use....later
So ladies, if this TTC starts to make you question your intelligence, just remember this story. My guess is you'll start feeling a lot better about yourselves. LOL
enjoy your weekend!!

11 years ago

@babyfever2 That is hilarious. I'm sure we have or will all do that in our quest for baby. It must be a good sign to save that test for the true 6 days before! Now you still have it.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We are having a BD weekend and then go in for monitoring Monday. Fingers crossed!

Hugs, Baby Dust and Luck to all the ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

okay ladies between mspera80 peeing on a capped test and my tests taking to me I would say we are all nutty lol

two more days before poas day!!! Cant wait lol, keeping myself busy. how is everyone passing the ttw and everyone else enjoy bding :D
xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo