Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Okay ladies, let me preface this with tmi, but I don't know where else to go. DH and I just BD and I'm in the worst pain of my life. It's my lower abdomen/back area. I can't bend, twist, move or go to the bathroom. The pain is so unbearable that I feel like I might pass out or vomit and I've lost all color in my face. I've never felt this before in my life. It feels like the wort cramps in the history of cramps. Has anyone else ever experience this?

User Image

11 years ago

I hope you ladies had a great weekend. I know I did. I got a lot of cleaning done and spent some quality time with DH and DD. I have a really good feeling about this month! I've had sore bbs since 8DPO and had a couple faint lines (DH said I'm crazy and he doesn't see anything, but he has bad eyes anyway) ;-)

Today at 10DPO my symptoms include: gas, cramps, constipation, fatigue, increased cm and sore bbs. Fx this is it!!

to all!!!

and for lots of

11 years ago

Good Morning ladies!

Well, I think I am out this month. Yesterday, at 10DPO, I did the qtip test, and it was brownish yellow. Sorry, yuck, I know. I have had cramps reminiscent of AF cramps since 9DPO. I have had cycles as short as 26 since coming of BCPs, so if this were one of those weird cycles, I would start AF tomorrow.
I took a Internet Cheapie this morning, even though I said I would wait, because my CM is more like yellow on the tissue, but it was a BFN. I still have lower uterine cramps, so I think it means AF. Sad. This month, my cycle comparison chart was much different than last, so I thought that was good. I had weird symptoms too that I though were certainly pointing towards a BFP (like drooling, which I have never done, but have been the last couple days), but our minds can do funny things.

Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Goodmorning Ladies!

Hope this post finds everyone well :) So, I *thought* I was going to be out this month. Friday (2 days late for cycle) I thought had finally decided to show because when I wiped I had a light pink CM (not the norm for me to start, usually HEAVY and never late) Well, I put in a plug and went to change it later only to discover some brown with some more pink CM. I switched from plugs to panty liners (which I had to go out and buy. I NEVER use panty liners, I always bleed so heavy I need to use Super or Super plus plugs) Sat/Sun proved to have minimal of the same brown CM, hardly even on the liners but mostly only when I wiped. So far today, nothing. HPTs Wed, Fri, and Sun all negative.
I know my body and I know this isnt normal. Ive never been preg, but I just feel that I am. EVERYTHING my body is doing(and not doing lol) screams to me that Im pregnant... but all these have me waaaaay .
So, ladies, any and all insight would be GREATLY appreciated :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well you could have O'd late and its implant bleeding...and ur not out till Af shows...with my daughter I just knew n was on bc spotted right when I should get Af for 3 months tested like crazy all bfn finally got BFP at 11 weeks crazy I kno..my son got BFP 5 days after Af was late no spoting at all..this time BFP 4 days before Af was due..every pregnancy is different and unless it ur regular flow ur normal Af..ur not out keep testing every few days..till BFP or a real Af good luck hopping for ur BFP keep us posted

11 years ago

Good morning ladies. Just a quick update. I'm out this month.
BTW..Mrs Carnes.. thank you for your encouraging post. It was greatly appreciated.

Looks like I went from a 24 to a 26 day cycle this month. Not sure when to expect O but will use up the rest of my OPK strips trying to find out. I'll keep forging ahead. Anyone else start a new cycle yesterday?

11 years ago

Thank you SO much Mrs. Carnes! That really puts my mind at ease. :) Well, as at ease as one could possibly be TTC with no AF and yet no BFP ;) lol

When you finally got a bfp at 11 weeks, was that when you found out? Because you were spotting each month when AF would normally be due? That's the way I understood it, but I just wanted to clarify and see if you by chance went in and had any blood work done prior to bfp hpt? Did you have any complications? What was the reason they said for bleeding and BFN's first three months?

Sorry to bombard you with questions! Trying to learn/understand as much as I can during this waiting game. Thank you SO MUCH again :)

and all sorts of

User Image

11 years ago

I was 15 when I got pregnant with my daughter 16 when I had her..I found out at 11 weeks...my doctor said some just have spotting throughout pregnancy... N after the first 3 months it wasn't as often but still spotted occasionally I'm also RH negative so when ever I spot I have to go to the hospital n get Rhogam shot.. but she was a healthy 7lb0.4oz baby 22in long.... I never went to the Dr for a blood test I took hpt every week for weeks all bfn..I only found out I was pregnant when my mom took me to the ob for refill on bc...I was on the patch ortho evra...my ob would give me 3 months of patches n then I would come in n see here for more...I was spotting that day.n still wearing a patch when she told me I was pregnant went for ultrasound 2 days latter find out first trimester is days away from being over... So me n her father got an apartment..he worked full time I worked part time n went to school we stayed together till she was 6 on n off we have a son almost 3...and our daughter will be 8 in a week n half.... (Also I gave him a kidney last January) no I'm married n due with my husbands first child June 1st..first apt October 5th

11 years ago

Ladies I am so sorry for not being on, have been busy with a little ill lb; hes okay now though just had a virus and congratulations mrscarnes!!!

I am also glad to say I got my

I got these without using fmu I am also ordering a clearblue from ebay as I grudge paying £10...its just for my husband to see the words even though he can see the lines!!!

Here us hoping for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo