Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 241 Replies | Last Page

You ladies are hilarious. The things we do during the tww :-)

So I have decided that instead of being 19 DPO and AF 4 days late that I'm 2dpo and AF is due in 12 days. My cycles were always regular before I started TTC but now with ruptured cysts and all this other craziness maybe I'm not so regular anymore. I had 3 days of pos OPKs and another temp rise. *sigh* longest "two" week wait ever. It's now an over four week wait.

Good luck ladies and baby dust!

11 years ago

Ok.. Im 8dpo now.. And when i checked, i had spotting. Starting to freak out. Not supposed to get my af till sat or sun..

11 years ago

Ok so im 8dpo today I feel normal lol no more pains or cramps.. more cm now jot so dry anymore and this morning had some verry little brown spot in underwear like old blood but nothing when I whipped. Maybe implantation bleeding...I hope now not so sure I can wait till Wednesday lmao I'm gonna try but might be testing sooner..poor DH he is so tired I think when we get BFP we may not be bding for a while fingers crossed for us all :)

11 years ago

Could be implantation spotting!

Getting so frustrated! Took another OPK today and it was negative. I can't seem to get a positive and my follicles were 13mm on Wednesday so they have to be ready to go by now I would think. We have been BD every night since Thursday and every other before. DH is exhausted and said if I don't get pregnant this month he is going to lose it. He is a state trooper and works rotating shifts and my fertile week always happens on his 2pm-10pm shifts. I'm out the door before he wakes up in the morning and when he comes home, I need to be asleep qukckly and he has issues with walking in the door and immediately BD. I hope I'm ovulating this month.

The test strips for the OPK had light lines before the weekend and now nothing is there. I hope I just missed it!

User Image

11 years ago

I would feel so much better if DH was going as crazy as we are lol instead I think we make them feel like a peice of meat lol a little role reversal when ttc....they r troopers gotta give them that we demand they do n can still perform under pressure...I love my babe...

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Just an update!! I have officially made it longer this month and am 10dpo!! This is exciting as u all know that i didnt get past 8dpo last month! Heres to chuggin along!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi All I am 9dpo i am going to wait and test on September 22nd but i am having very different symptoms this month and hoping this is our month. My breast are so sore on the sides and my legs are sore which i have read are all good signs.

11 years ago

Welcome cshort07!! for u!!!
Any other news yet ladies? officially smacked me in the face this morning and she brought her nasty sidekicks (the cramp sisters) as well! Looks like I have started a new cycle girls!! Keeping my head high though!! I am ok though,... I pretty much figured it was over this month when my dr gave me my progesterone results.
How is everyone else doing???

11 years ago • Post starter

Awww hugs toyou mrs mullen. There's always next month right?:) im currently 10dpo and doc says hopefully spotting is just implantation bleeding. Keeping my fingers crossed that af wont show this month.. How's everyone else?

11 years ago

Hi ladies can i join you ladies? Im 5 dpo today and have been spotting for 3 days :( i know it could be from ovulation but im still down on myself. This is cycle 18 that dh and i have been ttc :(

Fx and good luck to everyone ttc :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo