Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 241 Replies | Last Page

@leesa- Congrats! I'm so excited for you! When did you find out, how many dpo? Did you do a backflip? How many cycles was this? Do you like my 20 Q's?

I'm so happy for you and Mrs Carnes starting us off right this month. Good luck to all the other ladies in the tww, including me!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow, Mrs. Carnes, quite a story you have there! I greatly appreciate you sharing it with me/us ladies

Hoooooray Leesa! & wishing you a

Sooo, whats the status of everyone else's tww? Lets keep this trend going!

to all :)

mspera80 - Ive got both hands for you . And heres some extra!

User Image

11 years ago

Aww thank you ladies!!!

@ msperas80 okay in order lol I did a test two days and this really faint thin line came up and then today after feeing really ill while browning off my stew for dinner I thought I would try again and lo and behold a slightly darker but clear as day line came up!!! :D did another one and yip same thing, both with afternoon u not fmu so :D

I think I am between 12dpo to 15 dpo. So ladies do not get discouraged at bfns before that remember you are not out until af comes :D

there was a little bit of squealing lol and I was at work when I finally did the first test so straight on the phone to my husband lol

good luck to those on the ttw :D xxx

11 years ago

CD39 of my typically 27 day cycle >.< I'm a bit annoyed by that. But I'm 12DPO so I guess AF is due in 3 or so days. Another This morning. I thought I saw something, but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. I'll post a picture later for you ladies to vote.

Bbters, at what point in your cycle does your temp drop back down if your gonna get AF? Mine is still higher than ever.

11 years ago

CD39 of my typically 27 day cycle >.< I'm a bit annoyed by that. But I'm 12DPO so I guess AF is due in 3 or so days. Another This morning. I thought I saw something, but I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. I'll post a picture later for you ladies to vote.

Bbters, at what point in your cycle does your temp drop back down if your gonna get AF? Mine is still higher than ever.

11 years ago

Leesa86!! So excited for you!

11 years ago

@Leesa:: Keep us posted!!

So that makes two BFPs now for this thread? Last month we only had one if i'm not mistaken so we have already doubled :-) Has to be a good sign!

I just posted three images to the gallery. All of the same test. I took three photos: 3 min mark, 4 min mark, and 10 min mark. There was a faint but definite line within 3-4 min, but at the 10 min mark it was gone! Thoughts?

11 years ago

@martindalebaby- could it be evap? A line is a line at 3. Who cares at 10? How many dpo are you?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on the BFPs!!! How exciting!

Well, my sad update...Since 10dpo I have had brown cm/spotting, with a bit of reddish brown today. Have had AF cramps since 9dpo, today I am 12dpo. I believe that AF will start at any moment, and I wish she would so that I can prepare for my next cycle! Good luck to those still waiting!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! Mind if I join? Congrats to the ladies with BFPs this month. What is your EDD?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo