Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 241 Replies | Last Page

@Martindale Baby... did you get ahold of them yesterday?

Here is my 12 DPO pic:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test64133

It's getting pinker and darker...it looks prettier in real life. So far, so good! Part of me wishes I would have waited to test until the missed period. I am impatient, ugh.

Also, I was very interested in the OPKs and HPTs theory. So, I have tested it. I took OPKs with the HPT for the last three days and today is the first positive OPK, though the last two days had decent lines. So, the OPK tested positive 2 days after the HPT. Just in case you are interested!

11 years ago

My levels were less than 1miu/ml. I know it was still way early, but it's discouraging. I took a FRER this morning and it was a bfn. :-/ AF is due Friday so think ill wait til Saturday to test again if she is a no show.

11 years ago

Well, I went to the family doctor this morning because of my symptoms. They done a pregnancy test and it was negative, a bit relieved because it would be the worse timing ever right now.

I got home and went to the bathroom, and what do you know, it arrived. Not sure what my symptoms are from, but I guess it will pass since the doctor gave me antibiotics.

Good Luck Ladies. I will no longer be on this website.

11 years ago

Froggies~ i hope that everything is ok with you and wish you the best of luck sweetie. No matter what is going on in life, just remember to stay strong and keep your head held high:)
Best wishes to you hon;)

11 years ago • Post starter

12dpo today.... yesterday 11dpo bfn... Not to upset about it just waiting for Af so we can start cycle 4

11 years ago

Have a good weekend TTCers!!

10DPO - Faint line (i'm thinking an EVAP)

11DPO - BFN

12DPO - Will Power!! I didn't test

13DPO (Today) - BFN and AF Due... So far she's not shown her head. fx she doesn't and i get a late BFN!!!!!!

11 years ago

That would be late BFP :-P

11 years ago

Hi girls. I was reading your post, Martindale, on my phone last night and I thought it said BFP and I almost said congrats. However, if AF is not here, you are still in the game.

I tested this morning at 10dpo and got a BFN. I wanna have hope because I charted this month and had an ovulation dip and I also got a dip at 8dpo so I was hoping it was implantation. I also got up 2 hours earlier so I should have thrown the temperature out.

Is anyone losing hope? I am. I'm going to get IUI next month.

User Image

11 years ago

I wish mspera! AF still hasn't shown. My temp went down a bit this morning so I thought in would start today, but nothing yet. I was also up at 240 because my daughter had a nightmare and again at 545 because DH was leaving for work. So that could have had something to do with it. It wasn't below the coverline but pretty close. I had another BFN this morning, though. Grrrrrr so tired of not seeing that second line. I am also losing hope. I wish AF would just show already so I can be on to the next cycle.

11 years ago

Well 16dpo Af a day late with no sign she is coming n BFN...had some really bad cramps Thursday n Friday but since long stopped so frustrated..any I hope all those in sandys path as I am is staying safe baby dust to all

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo