Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I signed up for this site a while ago, but have yet to post. I'm 34 and since I haven't found the 'right' guy yet, I decided to try for Baby #1 on my own. I'm incredibly lucky to have a great support system around me so I know that I'll be fine.

Yesterday, I had my first IUI yesterday (9/11) and I'm now in the TWW period. Just looking for some cycle buddies to chat with :)

I've had a ton of positive signs along the way, and though I know the odds of conceiving on the first try are low, I'm hoping that it works!

Baby dust to you all :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

11 years ago

Hi jayneb. We are in the same situation. Same age as well. Here's to us!

11 years ago

Welcome JayneB!!!! How exciting for you!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone. So I had my doctors appointment this morning and I feel like I got myself so turned around. First...I'm done with opk's. I have been using CB Digital and I got a smiley on Monday morning and after leaving the doctor today, I come to find I haven't O'd yet. I'm so frustrated because last month we BD'd around that stupid stick. From this point forward, I am going to go with my gut, cm and calendar.

Doctor said I have two follicles at 13mm. One on my left and one on my right. He wants to see me Monday and to BD Saturday and Sunday. I really hope this is the month! I have been driving myself crazy and am starting to believe that everyone is right about jut relaxing and letting it happen.

I reset my ticker today so I'm back to the beginning of my fertile period. DH is exhausted and now we have to start over this week. It will all be worth it.

Sorry for the rant. I was just so shocked how much stock I put in a stick. haha.

Welcome to all the new people and be happy that at least NO ONE can be as crazy as me. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm a little late :-P I hadn't realize we moved to a new forum. Baby dust to all of you.

Here my update:: I had faint lines on 9,10, and 11 DPO and have had BFNs ever since then. :-/ yesterday on a whim I used an OPK and it was VERY positive, yet, the HPT with the same urine was negative. AF was due yesterday and I'm now 16 DPO. Maybe I keep telling myself I'm going to wait a week before peeing on another stick, but we will see how well that works.

Anywho good luck ladies and lots of bby dust.

11 years ago

Morning ladies!!! Hope u r all doing well today!! So,... I had my levels drawn this am and so hopefully i hear something back today;) i will be sure to keep u all posted!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello!!! for you Mrs.Mullen. Can't wait to hear!
Tonight starts our marathon! Hope we can survive until Monday.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies I'm new here...a little back ground I'm 24 DH is 29 been married 6 months...I have 2 kids from previous relationship..DH has none...both kids were happy accidents :) conceived on birth control ...so I had no idea I was pregnant till Af didn't show. Having another baby wasn't important to me after my son 2 yrs (3 this thanksgiving) my daughter 8...I had c sections with both n had no desire to do it again..DH always wanted a baby but was accepting of my wishes n very happy to be a father to my kids..hr is am amazing step dad very loving caring and actively involved in their lives..so I decided I was being selfish n should reconsider..when I decided I wanted to try I became very excited to try when I told DH he cried . We started trying my jun/Jul cycle with no luck n then again n here we are our third try. I'm very regular 30-31 day cycle O usually 15-16 cd..I'm currently 5dpo and feeling a bit off..Idk if they r signs n symptoms or just me becoming aware of my body...at 2dpo I became very dry n stayed that way little to no cm..I'm having hot n cold flashes...trouble staying asleep so very tired..vivid n strange dreams..I'm hungry but when I eat nothing taste right n just don't want to eat...some pulling type pains in lower pelvis area started last night. And woke up with slight nose bleed this morning...the 2ww is driving me crazy...n so is ttc since both of my kids were not planned I didn't notice anything different n if I did I probably blamed it on the birth control...any advice insight or anything to help me relax thanks n baby dust to all my fingers are crossed for each of u hoping for everyones BFP

11 years ago

Hello! I'm new here first time poster :) Im currently 7dpo cd 22 and feeling excited we've been TTc since 1/1/2012 Im hopeful abut this cycle! If I get my ] I'll be due 5-31-2013!! Whoot whoot fx for everyone and sticky

User Image . +. &=

11 years ago

hey to all the new ladies :D

I am getting itchy POAS fingers lol, I am only 5 dpo and I know nothing will be there but you know they are sitting in my bathroom cabinet going...hello maybe you've got your o date wrong just try a test please

I am being strong...until monday who else will be testing monday ?

xx

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo