Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 241 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies.

Guess who's back. And in the dreaded TWW, Af due by Thanksgiving.

11 years ago

Well I got a positive opk yesterday me n DH bd Fri sat n sun so now on to the dreaded 2ww...where is everyone else at this cycle???

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! Great to see that u r all back! I am on cd 5 and kinda taking a rest from the supplements this time. Getting my body ready for fertility meds n such. We have decided to start a of my actual treatments after the stress of the holidays and if something happens in the meantime, it happens;) please keep me posted!
Muah!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Glad to see you are all going strong. Mrs_Carnes i believe i am in the same timing as you. I BD'd on sun & mon and according to this website am on 3DPO.
Keeping my fingers crossed! only symptom so far is the pokes and twinges going on in there. Keep up the spirit ladies!

11 years ago

Hi girls! Good to hear from you all and I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving and hopefully have something to be thankful for. I'm 8dpo today and am actually hoping we aren't pregnant. I went to see a new cardiologist Tuesday and he said I should not get pregnant until we do more tests in about six months. :(. I'm very sad. I hope that if I am pregnant by some slim chance that I'm able to have the pregnancy.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies just an update I'm on cd29 of a usually 31 days I haven't even tested yet so tired of bfn over the past few months not to mention my mc 2 months back so I must say I'm shocked I haven't gave in and tested...I plan on poas Sunday since Af is due Monday..I have been taking a lot more bath room breaks the past few day n yesterday I couldn't even finish a cup of coffee with out being shaky and nauseous so Idk time will tell...how is everyone else doing so far?

11 years ago

Hey Mrs. Carnes. Good to hear from you! It's like a ghost town here lately. I'm hoping these are all BFP signs for you. Good luck testing on Sunday and please let us know the results!!!

I'm on CD4 and we are not playing around this month! DH has an SA on Monday, I have a saline tubal perfusion on Wednesday, taking Femara, getting monitored and hoping to do IUI this month. Tired of BFN's....can you tell?

haha....FX for you my dear!

User Image

11 years ago

Mspera I wish u all luck this cycle and I understand bfn being heart breaking...as for me I tested Sunday bfn Af is now 2 days late but woke up with Af cramps this morning so I just waiting for her to show so we can get on with it...

11 years ago

Oh bummer! What a witch! How long have you been TTC?

DH's SA was good. I must be the problem! I hope the saline perfusion cleans out the "cobwebs" and we can get on with it this month! I'm due to test on Christmas!!!

I'd be super stoked! :)

User Image

11 years ago

That would be the best Christmas gift for both u an ur husband I was hoping to tell my DH on Christmas...we have been trying since July so about to start cycle 6..I kno not very long compared to some but both my kids were conceived on bc so I thought trying would be easy Haha joke on me sh is an amazing father to my kids I never wanted more but he doesn't have any of his own I realtime just want to give him that..all I can think is he deserves that feeling of holding his child for the first time :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo