Community post

Discussion

Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! There was another thread going but after 15 pages I thought we had to start a new one !! How is everyone doing? I am currently 4dpo today and feeling great!! How about the rest of you ladies?? I am sending out extra extra in hopes that we all have a better month!!

241 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 241 Replies | Last Page

I am CD 21 & I think I am 7dpo.

I'm not really trying to think about my cycle this month, but on Sunday, I was trying to eat more regularly, I ate 3 times that day and seemed to be getting fuller much faster than usual, then later that night I felt a bit sick to my stomach and my back was hurting, which made me uncomfortable all the time, no matter how I sat or laid. Today (Monday), I haven't been hungry that much. I ate once which was a salad. My back is still hurting, but not as bad. I've also been peeing more frequently and a lot more, I've noticed that there has been white specks in my urine. I've read that it is normal that when you drink water regularly that it is normal for the dead cells or something to pass through and be more noticeable. Also noticed that my breast are a bit swelled.

I am NOT going to think about it because I don't want to over analyze it. I am not going to test until the is at least a week late, because last month it was about 3days late.

Anyone can add me or message me.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I am 11 dpo today. I feel very tired and emotional. I have experienced some mild cramping around 9 dpo (much earlier than usual AF cramps) and - here comes the TMI - increased CM since O and a little nipple discharge.

I couldn't refrain and tested this morning but got a BFN. I hope I'm not just getting major PMS...

Baby dust to everyone. It's nice to read what's going on with women at the same stage in their cycle! :)

11 years ago

Hi ladies...just wanted to check in, and let you know that I am still reading your updates and thinking about you.
I am 5dpo today, and don't feel like the odds are in my favor.
The most interesting symptoms, while yucky, that I have are:
yesterday evening a cold sore formed in the corner of my mouth. I get these almost never, like once every 2 years, and most times because of sun exposure. So, that is weird I think. Secondly, I have had awful gas. I did eat some gassy foods yesterday, but come on! its been terrible.

Good luck!

11 years ago

Hi laddies up date I'm now 10dpo yesterday I fell asleep around 2pm n skepticism till almost 6 n was back in bed by 10 I have never been this tired before fingers crossed testing tomorrow :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm 10dpo and I feel like is coming, only symptom is cramping like i usually get day before the only odd thing is period not due until 22nd so still trying to have a little hope. Praying the hsg helped clean out my tubes and this is our month!

*has anyone done the q-tip test before?

11 years ago

Good morning ladies So I've tested yesterday and today and both were . I'm 11 DPO today and am expecting on Friday (24 day cycle) SO..... a couple of things I've been thinking ..( I know you smelled the smoke right? )
1. Getting night sweats , mainly on my chest- Which for me I only get one night a cycle around ovulation and all the time when I was prego before with DD.
2. I take a water pill along with my BP meds so am wondering if that will dilute FMU and never give me a positive . Will see by the end of the week I suppose.
3. Sore breasts and moodiness ( ) which is also normal for me for pre-
but mainly, just feel like I'm out this month. Will keep you posted. Good luck ladies and keep the updates coming

11 years ago

Well i gave in and poas BFN :( I should have known better I'm only 10dpo so I guess I'll try again in a few days Af isn't due till 23rd so I'm not out yet...

11 years ago

okay so I'm so confused now I used a dollar store test like I always do I have never had a false positive or evap lines with them..I went back n checked not there is a faint but there line..could it be..am I pregnant??..now I want to cry verry emotional Idk what to think but the line is there I can even see it without my glasses on Idk verry hopeful now

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! 5DPO today and i ALMOST convinced myself to POAS. Then I decided I would be wasting my time and that my last few WondFos should be saved AT LEAST until saturday when i'm 9DPO. I know 9DPO is still early, but this way if i make it to 10 or 11 i'll be pretty proud of myself. :-P

Baby dust to all!!!!!

11 years ago

Good luck all of you ladies still in waiting!! It sounds like a verrry promising month!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo